ALGY VOSILITIS

Senior List
Apr 11, 2005
TOTTY TECH
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BULLDOGS
:)Congrats to the Central District Bulldogs in the SAFNL 9 Flags in 11 years what a great effort. Maybe we could learn something from them.
They were very ordinary for many many years and when they did play on a final could never win one, and later on when they did make the grand final they could never get over Port Adelaide.
9 flags in 11 years just proves it can be done we should make inquiries about there coach as an assitant to Eade ( Roy Laird) he has the last 5 flags i think.

Absolute feral pigs. No congratulations to them. Any club that boasts the thug Gowans twins as champions deserves no respect.

/Norwood supporter rant.

If I had to take anyone from them in an off-field role, it would be their CEO Kris Grant. Very smooth operator.

Just words cannot express my distaste for everything that is Central Districts.

The Gowans are nothing but average footballers who have made careers out of king hitting blokes and dropping knees into people on the bottom of packs. And they are so successful at it. If there was such a thing as karma, they would have no premiership medals at all.

The club sucks money out of the already struggling Elizabeth community through pokies.

Their supporters are hooligans. Lighting flares at their games, throwing bottles at anyone stupid enough to get in range. Their cheer squad follows the team to whatever end they are kicking to- spreading their filth around the ground and more often than not tangling with the opposing cheer squad.

They are everything stereotypically bad about collingwood and footscray supporters and more.

Just words cannot express my distaste for everything that is Central Districts.

Their supporters are hooligans. Lighting flares at their games, throwing bottles at anyone stupid enough to get in range. Their cheer squad follows the team to whatever end they are kicking to- spreading their filth around the ground and more often than not tangling with the opposing cheer squad.

They are everything stereotypically bad about collingwood and footscray supporters and more.

Flares at the footy? :eek: That's nuts.

Flares at the footy? :eek: That's nuts.

I was at the grand final two years ago and they let one off right behind me. Picture was in the advertiser, lumping me as a Central fan.

Roy Laird has no interest in becoming an AFL assistant coach. He has stated that many times before and once again today on 5AA.

Absolute feral pigs. No congratulations to them. Any club that boasts the thug Gowans twins as champions deserves no respect.

/Norwood supporter rant.

If I had to take anyone from them in an off-field role, it would be their CEO Kris Grant. Very smooth operator.
Nothing but a sore loser.

Any non-Centrals fan would say the same. Centrals are scum, plain and simple.

The SANFL is like a movie where the bad guy always wins.

Don't care if they are thugs anything for a flag - Kennet for pres is ok, I'd hate myself but it would be worth it.

[happy hour post]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back