Remove this Banner Ad

Ronaldo is clearly unlikeable and self obsessed.
Ronaldo might be an egoticitcal, vain, self obsessed, loner twat.

But he has worked his arse of too become this good.

If every sportsman or woman had the drive of ronnie fans would never complain about laziness

Just responding to why his own supporters dislike him.
A Madrid player could cure cancer, cure aids and solve the world's economy and bring world peace and they will still find something to boo about.

Spanish fans tend to be the ones most ready to jump on players backs

There is no if, he was offside quite clearly on more than one occasion.

I don't care either way who won but Bayern got bent over by the refereeing in a big way.
I'm glad they stood then and happy it was Ronaldo.

Bent over by Ronaldo. Must suck to have the best keeper in the world but still conceding 4 goals because you faced CR7.

Martinez made a poor decision in the first game. He saw red though. Where was Casemiro's red?

Ref bottled it and other than that penalty in first game every decision went Real's way, other than the penalty which is a clear penalty fouling Robben.

Hope next season there is video ref brought in
Pens, own goal and you still couldn't get it done. And still crying for more

I've always found it odd how United fans on here (in general, not all) rush to defend/promote Ronaldo, as if they know him personally or feel like they owe him something.
like the pool fans trying to argue suarez is a good bloke and not a biting racist pos

They feel like he's still their player because they haven't had one since him on the same level

I think there is an element of this involved, kind of a longing/nostalgia thing. They do genuinely seem to celebrate him as if he were still playing for them. Nothing really wrong with it, I just find it a bit strange.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What if little faiths saw Suarez acting like a racist maniac and biting everybody when he was running around for 'pool?
Was never a massive suarez fan, so barking up the wrong tree.

Stop being such a hater.
I don't hate him or like him.
But I agree with BB, bec united have been starved of success recently they tend to live through their former players, bit like LFC supporters.

A Madrid player could cure cancer, cure aids and solve the world's economy and bring world peace and they will still find something to boo about.

Spanish fans tend to be the ones most ready to jump on players backs
i dont remember it happening at other clubs though, the whistling of their own players. pretty sure spanish fans whistled pique during an international match though.

like the pool fans trying to argue suarez is a good bloke and not a biting racist pos

I suppose this is true, to an extent.

I think the United/Ronaldo case is a bit different though in the way that some United supporters seem to ride every goal/assist/achievement Ronaldo accomplishes while playing for Real Madrid/Portugal as if he were still playing for and directly contributing towards Man U, when he hasn't played for that club for eight years now.

I think the United/Ronaldo case is a bit different though in the way that some United supporters seem to ride every goal/assist/achievement Ronaldo accomplishes while playing for Real Madrid/Portugal as if he were still playing for and directly contributing towards Man U, when he hasn't played for that club for eight years now.
cant speak for all united fans but i love ronaldo for the fact he entertained me as a player for united helped us win a s**t load of trophies then even stayed a year longer then he wanted. then he joined the club he wanted to join as a kid for a good fee. doesn't talk s**t about the club didn't celebrate in the ucl tie when his goals knocked us out.

plenty of oppo fans are overly keen to slate ronaldo at every opportunity in a lot of United's fans eyes. It's just tribalism really with utd and real fans supporting Ronny and united/real rival fans slating him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back