Preview Changes and pre-match discussion vs Dockers in WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdi fellas,
My prediction is this will be closer than the bookies predict. Realistically it's probably 5 outs as Darcy would have come in for Meek.
Logue, Lobb and Acres are all in really good form and had arguably their best game for the club against Geelong.
Fredericks and Colyer are probably in our bottom 6 players but their speed is important to the game plan.
Good luck for Friday and hope to see the Roos bounce back soon.
If we can get a proper 4 quarter effort out of our guys for just the second time this year, who knows!

Between you and me, I wouldn’t trust that Logue bloke to stay in form for long tbh. Reckon you should probably consider offloading him. Maybe to one of those desperate bottom dwelling sides. Reckon they could offer you something pretty competitive. Something like a young and attractive ruck. Good Maltese stock, handy for pumping those lady membership numbers. Capeesh?

Did we have an open training session in WA today? Or flew over after we trained (captains run) here
I think it’s scheduled 2:35 our time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WA BF beers tomozzz

According to the accurate one WillPhil won’t play for a month. Jed will be there to bring toughness so we don’t take a backward step if anyone wants to feck with JHF.

According to the accurate one WillPhil won’t play for a month. Jed will be there to bring toughness so we don’t take a backward step if anyone wants to feck with JHF.
I was really surprised when people were calling for his inclusion there’s no way he’d be right

Ziebell and Walker training in the forward line.
Bip Buckle Up GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back