In:
S.Durdin, T.Murphy
Out:
M.Wood (omitted), A.Bonar (injured)

WEST COAST
In:
D.Sheed, B.Ah Chee, L.Foley, B.Williams
Out:
H.Brayshaw (omitted), X.O'Neill (omitted), J.Brander (omitted), J.McGovern (hamstring)
New:
Luke Foley

NORTH MELBOURNE
In:
S.Durdin, T.Murphy
Out: M.Wood (omitted), A.Bonar (injured)

WEST COAST
In:
D.Sheed, B.Ah Chee, L.Foley, B.Williams
Out: H.Brayshaw (omitted), X.O'Neill (omitted), J.Brander (omitted), J.McGovern (hamstring)
New: Luke Foley

Hmmmmm:think:

When you're slow, pick another KPD & a one paced medium backman.

Simmo will never see this coming.

Pure Genius!!!

It's almost cruel to give Mason game after game after game and then to drop him in the last round.
Cruel ? Cruel is for us paid up members watching a guy who should be playing for his career doing jack sh#t this season & come to mention it most of his time at our club.
I really can’t fathom it . This guy has everything. Built like Tarzan living a lifetime dream opportunity for most us of playing AFL football .
An opportunity most of us can only dream off .
what a waste

It's almost cruel to give Mason game after game after game and then to drop him in the last round.
Play him as a late "in" at the last minute ....West Coast won't see it coming and the surprise might see us win the toss... o_O 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that just so McGuinness can say he got on the team sheet once?

He's already been an emg this year.

Tbh, if I was in Shaw's position, dead rubber, last game of the weirdest, most forgettable season ever and knew we were delisting the kid.

I'd give him the game, knowing he could look himself in the mirror for the rest of his life and say he played league football.

We've given that many over the last decade free rides, I'd have no problem with something like that.

Prior to his injury he was elite. He is worth a shot in 2021 and if he produces anything anywhere near his best form then we will be better for it.

As I said, happy to give him another year. Although 1 good year out of 10 doesn’t provide me with much hope. I can’t think of another player in history who has had the luxury he has had nearing 30.
I also think since his hip and hamstring injuries, his pace and athleticism has gone backwards.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You’d think Majak would of got a farewell game if he was getting the flick.
Think he’s safe

Yep 100% agree, Durds is all kind of ****ed and will be delisted.

On the game I will savior every errant handball, missed kick , lazy effort, dropped mark, turnover , poor decision, lack of nous and lack of structure, they're our shitmen and I love 'em. It;s the last game for a while .
Enjoy it peeps, find some moments.👍

ive been backing in murphy all year and he has been serviceable but im hoping this is the game where it clicks.

Agree that daw is safe unless he didn't want the fanfare espnif confident he will be picked up elsewhere and not done yet.... murph I'm still undecided hoping to see a little bit more again tomorrow.... interesting to bring durds back in as you would think he was done.... is it to put him in shop window? Or maybe he isn't done.... def agree that must be the end of Wood now

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back