Unofficial Preview Changes/discussion Round 16 v Crows in Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

agree. 14/18 teams could be in a Vic hub by the end of the week apparantly.
If we have to play in Victoria, hopefully it will be at the MCG. All it will take is an infected traveller from NSW going to Melbourne for the season to go off the rails.

I can't see them cancelling or postponing the season unless a player tests positive or a substantial part of an entire team has to isolate for 14 days.

Would be delighted if this moved to melbourne, however GMHBA seems more likely if it stays on the saturday.

Can't see the season be canned. Delayed maybe. If it meant shutting down for a few weeks I'd be for it to have everyone have home games and crowds to attend.
I hope you're right although I don't think it'll take all that much, just had a quick look at the stats and we have had 1 Covid death this year and hardly anyone in hospital or in ICU, a massive percentage of "cases" are asymptomatic or very mild. If we get a spike in hospitalisations and/or deaths or heaven forbid a player/s test positive I can see the government sledgehammer getting bigger.

I can't see them cancelling or postponing the season unless a player tests positive or a substantial part of an entire team has to isolate for 14 days.

Would be delighted if this moved to melbourne, however GMHBA seems more likely if it stays on the saturday.
I want to like your comment but I really don't want to have to go to Geelong for a game

Preview up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back