Unofficial Preview Changes & discussion v Tigers @ Gabba, Round 16.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just getting around to watching the Saints game now but have seen a lot of people calling for Zorko to replace Lohmann. From what I’ve seen so far Kai provides the same (or more) defensive pressure than Linc and looks far more explosive and lively when we’ve got the ball. I’d give Linc a couple weeks off as he just doesn’t look like impacting and looks to have lost a step.

Having said all that I’m only at halftime.

Interesting considering the short turnaround for the AFL team

Seems a bit like the club is has moved into let's give everyone a go, evaluate how the team plays together and be in the best position to pick the team at the pointy end of the season.

Zorko in to replace Fort as sub - reckon Zorko would be great off the sub's bench.

I hope they resist the temptration to replce any of the young boys at this stage.

The Tigers will be hard to beat Thursday evening.
This game will give us a better guide to how we fit in the 8.
Also, a better guide to how the changes made in the last few weeks are panning out.

Richmonds recent form is quite good with 3 consecutive wins and 5 wins from the last 7 games.
The five wins were against Eagles, Cats, Giants, Dockers, Saints then the bye round.
Losses to Power by 3 points and Bombers 1 point.

Be interested in the attendance numbers seeing it is a Thursday evening @ 7.20 pm.
School holiday time and kids entry is free.
The last Thursday evening game was Easter Thursday v Pies and 33,565 turned up.

Zorko in to replace Fort as sub - reckon Zorko would be great off the sub's bench.

I hope they resist the temptation to replace any of the young boys at this stage.
If selectors are 100% certain he is right, he needs to play the whole game. Alternatively, select him as Sub and play him in the second half. High impact Sub - gives us the option of turning it up to 11.

Also, a better guide to how the changes made in the last few weeks are panning out.

Richmonds recent form is quite good with 3 consecutive wins and 5 wins from the last 7 games.
The five wins were against Eagles, Cats, Giants, Dockers, Saints then the bye round.

Be interested in the attendance numbers seeing it is a Thursday evening @ 7.20 pm.
Had a look at tickets today and there still appears to be a lot of tickets left.

I agree, this is going to be a very tough game.
They will be no easy kill.
And they do play a game style that we struggle against.
The way that we have played well against them previously is to turn it into a bit of a shoot out.
It would be great and I think a step in our development to keep them to a pretty low score. Possibly under 70.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems a bit like the club is has moved into let's give everyone a go, evaluate how the team plays together and be in the best position to pick the team at the pointy end of the season.

Appreciate that Fullarton’s form has been good but he doesn’t inspire me when he gets a game in the seniors. He lacks physicality and intensity at the contest, hope he can come in and prove me wrong.

Unfortunately Cockatoo disappoints whenever he gets a game, struggle to see him turning it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back