Preview Changes/Preview - round 3 v Sydney - Clarry 150! JVR debut!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tulip genuine question. Seperate our team into 3 groups( fwd,back,mid) which group of ours would you consider top 4 in the comp?

Our back 6 was great in 2021 but with Petty doing his best Omac impression right now it ain't the best but I'd concede it's around the mark of the best when it's up and about.

Cats are better, Freo around the mark.

Midfield ain't in the best 4.
Sydney, Collingwood, Port easily have a more diverse midfield with way more skill. An if you acknowledge that Gawn isn't really a mid, more an either end ruck then I'd say Brisbane and Carlton and the dogs can atleast match us on paper aswell if not better us especially this year.

Forward 6.

I mean s**t. Probably not even in the top 8 in the comp.

So exactly where is our main weapon to beat the competion and be the best?
Will come back to this, haven't had time to give it a proper response :thumbsu::thumbsu:

No brainer with JVR making his much-anticipated debut with Schache under concussion protocol

Honestly some of these stats it's almost making me reconsider the game. We were so ******* bad I think it's actually impossible for us to be that bad again. Losing forward clearances by 23-0 and then giving up 5 goals to Brisbane from forward stoppages is either a complete outlier or we are gonna be bottom 8 this year

Honestly some of these stats it's almost making me reconsider the game. We were so ******* bad I think it's actually impossible for us to be that bad again. Losing forward clearances by 23-0 and then giving up 5 goals to Brisbane from forward stoppages is either a complete outlier or we are gonna be bottom 8 this year
That was my feeling after the game. We looked as bad as we have since 2019. Not tipping us on Sunday but expecting a siginificantly better performance. Don't mind if we lose if we play out of our skins and move the ball properly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, here we go again (although I have no idea who this reporter is)

FFS! Swans by 12 goals.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure I've ever seen us beat the Swans live. Was there for the draw opening round a decade ago, but I've seen us lose to this mob far too often. Going to the game Sunday so apologies in advance.

Jordon named, so he is definitely playing..here we go again, Goody reverting to same olds :(

I dont see how he fits in this side...more inside plodders through the midfield who offer nothing in terms of disposal? If Dunstan is an in also I might have to cancel plans to go to this.

FFS! Swans by 12 goals.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure I've ever seen us beat the Swans live. Was there for the draw opening round a decade ago, but I've seen us lose to this mob far too often. Going to the game Sunday so apologies in advance.
We always seem to win in Sydney but lose at the g and this goes back to 2000, even in 05 and 06 when they were premiers and runners up we bear them at the scg. I've been fortunate enough to see Bruce's dees going to be special game, took it for granted, honestly thought that Melbourne team were going to be awesome.

Jordon named, so he is definitely playing..here we go again, Goody reverting to same olds :(

I dont see how he fits in this side...more inside plodders through the midfield who offer nothing in terms of disposal? If Dunstan is an in also I might have to cancel plans to go to this.

I get the frustration. But he should offer more than Harmes for example, can play inside or outside mid, and I think he had a huge VFL game at the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back