Preview Changes: R19 v Carlton

Ins & Outs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Delusional.

Walsh - best young mid in the comp Weitering - best young key defender in the comp
Mckay - most contested marks per game in the competition. Only 21 years old
Curnow - you already know

Weitering isn’t in the best 10 young key defenders in the comp. He’s a complete and utter bust at this point.

FoxFooty - Crows to keep faith in veterans.

Great... we are in full denial mode that the footy fairy will fix everything.

Sure keep the faith after a bad loss or 2.. but when the 2nd half fade outs have happened in half of our home games, change is a must.

Keeping the faith is pure idiocy when it is a trend.

I might boycott our next game if I don't see selection changes as I have had enough.

It’s season on the line stuff, we were always going to go more experience based as we got closer to September. hey shorty was all over this months ago. Posted it a fair bit.

Are you related to marty36 ... because you are on par with his posting quality.

mate you have been wrong about pretty much everything you've posted to me.

I went back and checked the history and there are some absolute pearlers from you which have proven me 100% correct and you 100% wrong. They will be dug up post game, you can rest assured of this.

The fact that you guys are panicking about this game says everything about the state of your list/club

I couldn't care less if we win or lose. We have the foundations set for a strong future so much so that a pick 1 in the draft has little meaning.

I went back and checked the history and there are some absolute pearlers from you which have proven me 100% correct and you 100% wrong. They will be dug up post game, you can rest assured of this.

The fact that you guys are panicking about this game says everything about the state of your list/club

I couldn't care less if we win or lose. We have the foundations set for a strong future so much so that a pick 1 in the draft has little meaning.
Why wouldn’t you be digging them up pre game?

Fine, Weitering is the second best defender in the league.

The child like clutching at straws from Crows fans is why you club knows that finishing mid table every year is the be all. Ive said this before and it holds true everytime
Better than finishing bottom 4 most years.

Lol, even your own supporters know you are their village idiot.

Fortunately not all Cartlon supporters are on another planet...

Take your pick for the fifth. Jack Silvagni beat Nat Fyfe a few weeks ago. Can’t think of too many 21 yo players doing that
The same Nat Fyfe who can barely move his arm ?? Cool.

Better than finishing bottom 4 most years.

lol

you've proven the point yet again. Its hilarious!

You do realise why Carlton are bottom 4 right? Because we had a club wide vote which was in almost unanimous agreement that we would rather be bottom for 3-4 years then be a powerhouse over being middle table. Like the crows fans love to be.

We want flags, not gloating over getting smacked in the one Grand Final for 20 years then back to middle table

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol

You do realise why Carlton are bottom 4 right? Because we had a club wide vote which was in almost unanimous agreement that we would rather be bottom for 3-4 years then be a powerhouse over being middle table. Like the crows fans love to be.

We want flags, not gloating over getting smacked in the one Grand Final for 20 years then back to middle table
Bottoming out for the best part of 20 is a bit much don't you think ??

Part of that rebuilding process is coming to us because you wanted a kid no one else rated anywhere near as highly as your idiot SOS.

Maybe for those of us who thought we may have turned a corner. But those that know us best always knew that the smell of September would make it near impossible for our selection committee to do anything but revert to experience and continuity.
I'd prefer to live my way though, I couldn't live in a continual state of disappointment.

lol

''3-4 years''

Back