Preview Changes: R3 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

lol

Another loss coming up. Nothing bold with selection. The question is, will Nicks actually try moving the magnets this week or are they glued on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Usually a fairly positive Crows supporter but this week's team selection really was a moment to prove we're a strong club. If Butts was fit, we'd have only made one change to last week's dismal effort. Sick of it, club will continue to go nowhere by gifting games to blokes who won't help us play finals. Gifted Smith his 250th despite being deplorable, will play Laird up forward even though he has shown zero forward craft in his entire career. Nick's wants 'speed' and called up Sholl and Borlase, maybe the 2 slowest blokes at the club. AND MURPHY STILL GETS A GAME!!!

I assume the 'speed' will be some changes to the midfield rotations rather than selection changes. Imagine we'll see a bit more of Laird outside of the midfield like in round 1.

So he we are again, so if Murphy sucks again, we’ve put up with 3 s**t games from him at least before we drop him.

As I’ve said numerous times, when we drop him annually it’s not after one bad game, we have to suffer a number of poor games from him before we give him the arse.

As for Nank, shows last year he can play. The side sucks and he can’t get a game, like WTF.

So he we are again, so if Murphy sucks again, we’ve put up with 3 s**t games from him at least before we drop him.

As I’ve said numerous times, when we drop him annually it’s not after one bad game, we have to suffer a number of poor games from him before we give him the arse.

As for Nank, shows last year he can play. The side sucks and he can’t get a game, like WTF.
Smith playing is a bigger issue....

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back