Preview Changes: R3 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Dawson has been one of our worst culprits of bombing long this season and Crouch has actually been showing some poise with his entries, so other than Laird, where have they got the mix wrong? Soligo, Rankine, Rachele and Pedlar have all been fairly frequent attendees of centre bounces and midfield rotations, but also didn't cover themselves in glory with a few of their entries inside 50 against Geelong.

They haven’t been frequent attendees at all this year. These are the stats.

Last edited:
Tex has always been defensive like that, he just loves the club and will defend it until he dies. That's why I thought fans love him.

No one cares if he has a crack at Kane Cornes, so why is David King any different? They are both just SEN clickbait merchants

What are your thoughts about Leigh Montagna and Jimmy Bartel who are offering similar comments?

They haven’t been frequent attendees this at all this year. These are the stats.

Good spread in round one, looks like they reverted to type in round two unfortunately. Lets see what happens over the next few rounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that's cool, but they only asked Tex about the David King version so not really relevant to the discussion
You said Kings comments were for clicks and yet when those same criticisms are being echoed through the industry, it’s “cool doesn’t matter”

Are you friggin serious? Mate your shift must be over, you’re delirious

And Mark Bickley and Steven Rowe and Campo and ……. And ……
It's kinda of funny that Mark Bickley was on the Crows Show last week and his #1 point on beating Geelong was to make sure Tom Stewart had a man on him.

So the club is producing content that our coaches apparently disagree with.

It's kinda of funny that Mark Bickley was on the Crows Show last week and his #1 point on beating Geelong was to make sure Tom Stewart had a man on him.

So the club is producing content that our coaches apparently disagree with.
We did have a man on him, Pedlar, and it didn't work. Can accuse them of using the wrong player, but they literally started the game with a man on him.

26 appear to be travelling
F FOG WALKER RANKINE
HF KEAYS PEDLAR
C JONES CROUCH NANKERVIS
HB MLANNEY WORRELL HINGE
B MILERA BORLASE SMITH
R OBRIEN RACHELE DAWSON
I SOLIGO BURGESS MCHENRY LAIRD
S SHOLL
E BERRY MURPHY HBERG KEANE

From memory Borlase was thrown into the deep end having to take care of King/Casboult and did a reasonable job...also from dodgy memory... but I clearly remember he looked gassed coming to the end of each qtr.

For the players we have, I think Borlase is a sensible choice for this game.
He looked gassed 2mins into the game.

26 appear to be travelling
F FOG WALKER RANKINE
HF KEAYS PEDLAR
C JONES CROUCH NANKERVIS
HB MLANNEY WORRELL HINGE
B MILERA BORLASE SMITH
R OBRIEN RACHELE DAWSON
I SOLIGO BURGESS MCHENRY LAIRD
S SHOLL
E BERRY MURPHY HBERG KEANE
We're conceding a loose player across half back?

Bold of us to go with last week's game plan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back