Preview Changes: R3 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

One player that I am continuously frustrated with Is Murphy. I many others are as well. Anyway my comment is not about revamping the team its solely about the team we have actually picked. I cant see why we have Murphy in the team and Nankervis is an emergency.

Get the kid in.

Sorry you’re right. I’m wrong. Someone rates him. You.

So Collingwood don't rate him? He has played 29 of a possible 30 games with Collingwood and they won the bloody flag.

That club then voted him as their 4th best player in a premiership year, but I am the only one who rates him.

What in the world is wrong with you? Are you truly saying Collingwood don't rate him? Are you okay?

Thanks for proving my point. Dominated the stat count. Not in the best.

Watch the game. Not the fantasy scores.

Ohhhhh that settles it. I concede.

If you aren't listed in the top 6 players out of 44 in a GRAND FINAL REMATCH - you are not rated by anyone.

Read the bests.. Looks like Mitchell is ranked in the top 6 players for Collingwood.

Of all the arguments you could have on this forum - to say that nobody rates Mitchell has to be a top 5 idiotic argument on this forum.

So Collingwood don't rate him? He has played 29 of a possible 30 games with Collingwood and they won the bloody flag.

That club then voted him as their 4th best player in a premiership year, but I am the only one who rates him.

What in the world is wrong with you? Are you truly saying Collingwood don't rate him? Are you okay?

Ohhhhh that settles it. I concede.

If you aren't listed in the top 6 players out of 44 in a GRAND FINAL REMATCH - you are not rated by anyone.

Read the bests.. Looks like Mitchell is ranked in the top 6 players for Collingwood.

Of all the arguments you could have on this forum - to say that nobody rates Mitchell has to be a top 5 idiotic argument on this forum.
Not in ESPN top 50

Not in Robbos top 50

Because he gets his hand on it a lot and does nothing with it. Like other inside accumulators who aren’t rated. That’s my point. They’re a dime a dozen. We have 3 of them.

Not in ESPN top 50

Not in Robbos top 50

Because he gets his hand on it a lot and does nothing with it. Like other inside accumulators who aren’t rated. That’s my point. They’re a dime a dozen. We have 3 of them.

So to be rated by anyone you have to be in the ESPN or Robb's top 50 out of 750 players? So if a journo doesn't list them as a top 2 player at their club nobody rates them?!?!?

I mean we can go all day on who rates him! How about bloody norm smith voting?

Was 4th out of 44 on GRAND FINAL DAY.

24 Touches. 13 bloody tackles. 2nd most clearances. 2nd most goal assists. 7 Score involvements.

Lets just finish this now and walk away.

Just put your hand up. A simple - I overstated my opinion. I was wrong. Plenty of people / teams / coaches / fans / umpires rate Tom Mitchell as a football player.

It can end here. Lets end it here. The longer it goes on the worse you look.

Need to hope we've been beaten by 2 top 6 sides rather than sides headed to similar finish to 2023. Losing at home given Cats injuries is a definite negative lead though.
I reckon Geelong are a pretty good side - should be top 6-8 minimum, providing they don't get fisted by injuries again.

I'm not getting sucked in by Gold Coast - they've only beaten us and Richmond (neither of which look overly impressive right now), and their first game against a decent level team led to them getting beaten pretty soundly. And they historically start seasons well and fade out towards the back end anyway.

Watching the SNAFFLE Crows, it is beyond ludicrous that we continue to pump games into so many deadbeats.

Nankervis and Dowling would provide so much more run and delivery.

Murray looking good and Ryan has had a good game also.

Anyone still thinking Berry is capable of being an A grader?

I feel if he was given a decent run at it he could eventually match Lairds output with the added bonus that he hurts opposition players defensively.
If hes made the junior scapegoat every time out senior muppets,along with the Coaching staff put in half arsed performances, then he will fade into obscurity.

Id play him before a few of other softchoch players. Cant fault his endevour.

People fault his cleanliness and decision making, but time and time again we see senior/favourite players copping free pass,after free pass for the exact same thing. How must it feel knowing your head is on the chopping block every time the team and Coachibg staff fail miserably? Hardly conducive to a settled performance.

Would do well under a decent Coach.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure glad we went with proven failure and certain 2024 delistee Lachie Sholl for this game rather than Dowling or Nankervis. This club is going absolutely nowhere.

Don’t get me started on leadership group legends Smith and Murphy.

But fear not, the rock solid key defensive duo of Borlase and Keane will save the day.

Pick 9 Chayce Jones on a wing will rip the game to shreds. Zak Butters is overrated.

Pick 11 Lukey Pedlar might get to 15 disposals and hit the side of a house by foot one day too.

Prized first rounder Edward McHenry and his silky skills, lightning speed, strength in the contest and goalkicking nous will win the match for us.

Selection panel, recruiting, list management, coaching and game plan all completely fkd. Freo by 78.

No just don't like false statements. I hope he does well too the team needs it
Lots of false statements and selective stats usage here mate.
We need an ‘egg on face’ emoji for some posts. A couple for me in the past lol.

Sure glad we went with proven failure and certain 2024 delistee Lachie Sholl for this game rather than Dowling or Nankervis. This club is going absolutely nowhere.

Don’t get me started on leadership group legends Smith and Murphy.

But fear not, the rock solid key defensive duo of Borlase and Keane will save the day.

Pick 9 Chayce Jones on a wing will rip the game to shreds. Zak Butters is overrated.

Pick 11 Lukey Pedlar might get to 15 disposals and hit the side of a house by foot one day too.

Prized first rounder Edward McHenry and his silky skills, lightning speed, strength in the contest and goalkicking nous will win the match for us.

Selection panel, recruiting, list management, coaching and game plan all completely fkd. Freo by 78.
The badge polisher brigade won't like this one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back