Preview Changes: R5 2021 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Not after falling over the line against the Suns at home and being matched by North Melbourne for three quarters. Not a single coach wouldn't be desperate to improve the 22 after those performances.
Very true, but that wasn't the point raised.

I'd be dropping Kelly, and Frampton.... But after that there's not much else, yet.

Thilthorpe has to play soon, Hately looks like he's close if not in tomorrow, Pedlar won't be far away either. Worrell had a dirty day like many today but he's clearly pretty close.

I'd be dropping Kelly, and Frampton.... But after that there's not much else, yet.

Thilthorpe has to play soon, Hately looks like he's close if not in tomorrow, Pedlar won't be far away either. Worrell had a dirty day like many today but he's clearly pretty close.

Worrell won't play this year.

2hy is Worrell pretty close. Presently 4th in line for 1 spot and will be 5th when Talia returns.

Why is Worrell pretty close. Presently 4th in line for 1 spot and will be 5th when Talia returns.

Wasn't even picked as an emergency despite strong form and injuries to similar players.

Our list manager might rate him but Nicks sure as s**t doesn't.

Wasn't even picked as an emergency despite strong form and injuries to similar players.

Our list manager might rate him but Nicks sure as sh*t doesn't.
Says who ??

I don't think we'd bother signing a player the coach didn't rate

Says who ??

I don't think we'd bother signing a player the coach didn't rate

We've handed out contracts to guys we only saw as depth or break glass in the past. Ben Davis, Patrick Wilson, Hunter, Poholke, etc.

Even ROB we didn't really rate until Jacobs walked out the door.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've handed out contracts to guys we only saw as depth or break glass in the past. Ben Davis, Patrick Wilson, Hunter, Poholke, etc.

Even ROB we didn't really rate until Jacobs walked out the door.
Different coaching group

Just got back from a not-very-successful dusk/high tide fishing expedition near Parham.
First, came in here to see team selection. UNCHANGED. My gob is smacked. My flabber is gasted o_O :drunk:
That means Frampton is still playing against many performance indicators that say he should not.

I have to turn this into a game, or I'll go boonta.
To all BF posters, how many bad games will Frampton play before he is dropped? (current total: 3)

I do think an 8 goal last quarter saved a few blokes.

Had we fallen over the line by 2 or so goals I reckon we'd have looked to ring the changes. Not a great philosophy I must admit.

How's that green working for you? Interesting that you think a philosophy that he openly spruiks is not his own. Sometimes in your haste to be an apologist you back yourself into a corner. Deflect though, it's all you've got left.
He openly spruiks ??

He said what all coaches would say if they had a choice. It's not that difficult to comprehend, just one of those things you get bored with so you feel the need to argue.

I've already said I'd have made changes, so I don't agree with the side he picked this week.

Himm took some good marks.. didnt do much with the ball once he did though.. and still misses from 35m out straight in front. the lad is ordinary by foot.

frampton is rubbish too.

cant wait till TT is ready.. then we dont need either of EH or BF.

TT just isnt ready yet.. looked alright in patches today but the eagles lads were applying the blowtorch most of the game, made it hard. looked like he spent most of the day lined up on the wing.

TT‘s ability to pick the ball up off the deck on the run for a lad his size is bloody astounding!.. its beautiful to watch.

"Well, a lad named McAsey doddling nowhere in the SANFL could be taking a look at CHF in the SANFL to see if he can fire a bullet (he did play most of his footy there), since Berg and Frampsy are wamsy pamsy and RT is yet ready and steady but perhaps my grand idea is too logical bogical.

"Well, a lad named McAsey doddling nowhere in the SANFL could be taking a look at CHF in the SANFL to see if he can fire a bullet (he did play most of his footy there), since Berg and Frampsy are wamsy pamsy and RT is yet ready and steady but perhaps my grand idea is too logical bogical.
Take your medication.
Now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back