Preview Changes round 22 v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Listening to the Goody presser and he's confident with the team/personnel we've got currently, we just need to 'execute' better.

Don't think we will be seeing any of the changes we are looking for with a Laurie/JVR debut.

Time will tell. If we come out and thump Carlton then get it done up in Brissy, we are right back in the mix with a very strong end to the year on the whole.

If we limp into finals then we probably won't be able to knock off the Cats in finals anyway.
As long as execute better is the opposite of bombing it on top of forwards heads, wide into the pockets, or into intercept markers hands.

Randoms on Facebook always have the best inside info. It wouldn't surprise me if Ooze would get the senior coach role somewhere but I don't think anyone on here would know about it, or would spill if they did.
Unless Cooper Anstee is a caravan salesman, I'd take this rumour with a grain of salt.

Cripps goes to Appeal board:rolleyes:
Carlton's appeal will be heard at 6pm AEST on Thursday evening, with Cripps looking to be freed in his bid to play in the club's pivotal final two matches of the home and away season against Melbourne and Collingwood.

Cripps goes to Appeal board:rolleyes:
Carlton's appeal will be heard at 6pm AEST on Thursday evening, with Cripps looking to be freed in his bid to play in the club's pivotal final two matches of the home and away season against Melbourne and Collingwood.
Their season is on the line. I don't blame them at all.

Anyone else vibing a surprise Joel Smith inclusion?

He always seems to sneak his way into the team every few months without warning after a long injury layoff and then holds his place for a couple of weeks before re-injuring himself again. We're due.

He always seems to sneak his way into the team every few months without warning after a long injury layoff and then holds his place for a couple of weeks before re-injuring himself again. We're due.
He's certainly the most obvious 'surprise' if that makes sense. Always vibed that Goodwin really liked him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Maybe sparrow could have gone out but swapping he and harmes isn't going to make a lick of difference.

Happy there's no changes, go and fix ya * ups boys.

Well, if this ship sinks in the next fortnight, it looks like it'll be sinking with the same passengers that have been on it all season.
It's all about that perfect VFL season now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back