Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
If I was Harmes id be asking for a trade to Richmond. He'd be a starting mid for them and probably make more money aswell. I'd be pissed off not getting a gig infront of 7% Sparrow

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Pretty sure Viney reached his hands out, not even sure why but I kinda agree with this one. I was fine with rioli getting off early in the year. This one felt a little more like he took a chance to flatten someone
What have you done with Kent, imposter?

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Absolutely ridiculous that the outcome dictates the punishment, and not the action.
Same with everything, though. Punishment for driving pissed is substantially less than driving pissed and running over someone

If I was Harmes id be asking for a trade to Richmond. He'd be a starting mid for them and probably make more money aswell. I'd be pissed off not getting a gig infront of 7% Sparrow

id trade him too

Probably doesn't do the tribunal any favours that they don't know what constitutes a bump. This ruling really feels like a technicality.

Anyway, Cripps or no Cripps we should be smashing Carlton if we're serious.

netslave

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
CARLTON captain Patrick Cripps is free to play against Melbourne on Saturday night after success at an ultra-marathon AFL Appeals Board hearing on Thursday night.

Back