Strategy Changes v Carltank, Sunday April 21st

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a fan of Hayes, disposal is very average, not overly quick, would prefer Lynch. Don’t see the point of Young’s selection. We have enough defenders.

Bevo is a very strange cat. Blues would be favourites now looking at the teams

Lachie Young likely to get a decent run in the firsts?

Thanks and good luck against those blue boys.

Four changes would be about right. (No idea if it'll be four but let's just say it will.)

That's not so many as to destabilise the team but enough to give everyone a reason to play to their best - new chemistry, playing to keep their spot, a general energy lift provided by the new players, addition of form players over those who have lost confidence.

Any sense of complacency that might have let Carlton get a sniff should be gone.

I'm confident, especially now that all the Nervous Nellies are posting that we could drop this one. That's when we usually win.

Williams starting on the ground, Hayes and young we know are debuting so means 2 of the following guys stay in
B Smith
Trengove
Lloyd
Lipinski
R Smith
Jong

Hoping smith stays in but feel it will be Lloyd and Trengove

Agreed, think Bailey Smith is getting a rest. Bench of Hayes, Young, Trengove & Lloyd

If Trengove doesn't come in, lol at us. Dunkley at CHF & 3 midfielders making up half of our forward line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a fan of Hayes, disposal is very average, not overly quick, would prefer Lynch. Don’t see the point of Young’s selection. We have enough defenders.

Bevo is a very strange cat. Blues would be favourites now looking at the teams
Well we lost two half backs so they need to be replaced. Williams and Young may be direct swaps for them.
Both pretty robust players too - more than Suckling and Duryea. I like that.

I do think we'll miss Suckling's kicking but there should be compensations elsewhere.

Agreed, think Bailey Smith is getting a rest. Bench of Hayes, Young, Trengove & Lloyd

If Trengove doesn't come in, lol at us. Dunkley at CHF & 3 midfielders making up half of our forward line

Hoping he doesn’t get rested but that’s what I’m expecting.

Couldn’t possibly go with English without someone to chop out but at the same time it is bev he could use Dunkley as second ruck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back