Prediction Changes Vs Bombers r14 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know who will play this week ....Cameron could be a chance , never gets a lot of the ball but pressure efforts and sneaky goals are effective .
But read today that Hickey is swimming with Whale Sharks in Ningaloo ( hope he makes it back ...NicNat on standby ) , McGovern is on Broome with Masto and their kids ( worry ) , Naitanui , Rioli , Jetta and Ryan are in Sydney with Coniglio , Barrass and Sheed are drinking bevvies in a boat on the River .

Big game this one it's an eight pointer game I reckon .

Don't know who will play this week ....Cameron could be a chance , never gets a lot of the ball but pressure efforts and sneaky goals are effective .
But read today that Hickey is swimming with Whale Sharks in Ningaloo ( hope he makes it back ...NicNat on standby ) , McGovern is on Broome with Masto and their kids ( worry ) , Naitanui , Rioli , Jetta and Ryan are in Sydney with Coniglio , Barrass and Sheed are drinking bevvies in a boat on the River .

Big game this one it's an eight pointer game I reckon .

Are you sure what you read wasn’t from days ago? Because Coniglio is currently in Hobart preparing to play a game of footy ☺️
Agree though, it is an important match coming up!

Are you sure what you read wasn’t from days ago? Because Coniglio is currently in Hobart preparing to play a game of footy ☺️
Agree though, it is an important match coming up!

Yes it was from days ago but the photos looked real !!
Win this week would be good , Essendon always save there best for us !!

That's right - in case it hasn't been mentioned before -if we finish in top 4, it has to be 2 or 3, otherwise there's a chance we play the Cats at Moggy Park!! And that sucks bigtime! Although Freo have done it.
I wonder if the Cats -who have been up for a long time- somehow start to unravel or drop a couple in 2nd half of season?
I'd love for them to go out in straight sets.

It's a good point, but I would like to point out that we smashed you in the midfield in the first half then took the foot off the peddle for whatever reason. The fact you guys have an 11 day break to our 6 is also something that needs to be questioned (and you may take this as whinging because the same happened to you last year, although I think I made the same point) because the Thursday Night slot should be solely given to two teams coming off a bye IMO.

The midfield battle will be interesting, I think Dyl Clarke will tag Sheed with Yeo out and Shuey's pace probably a challenge for him.
You have every right to be confident of course, but I think Yeo is a pretty definite in? (Well, hope so)

Rioli would've been very handy against the Bombers.
Not too confident on this game, after the Swans, another hoodoo team.
But if NN returns, tails are up!
Me either. I can see the dons rolling us like last year.

All their goals will come rebounding off their backline, quick transition with littlw to no pressure.

Hope to god im wrong and we get a hard fought win.

Me either. I can see the dons rolling us like last year.All their goals will come rebounding off their backline, quick transition with little to no pressure.
Hope to god im wrong and we get a hard fought win.
After the Sydney debacle, I've dialled down the arrogance-meter and cooled my jets on the Bumbers game.
But hoping of course we come out and turn it on and get the win- gawd, we need it with our percentage and Freo right up our clacker!? Otherwise they leapfrog above us...and that's just not acceptable!??????

You have every right to be confident of course, but I think Yeo is a pretty definite in? (Well, hope so)
I'm going off the little script on the bottom of your injury list on the AFL website.

He's not that good? Saw him live a couple of weeks ago in the WAFL, he seems a step above WAFL level athletically but he was very fumbly with the ball. He seemed to spend a lot of time running around like a headless chook.
That last sentence reminds me of cole whenever hes near the footy or chasing his opponent. Namely that hick stephenson in the granny.

After the Sydney debacle, I've dialled down the arrogance-meter and cooled my jets on the Bumbers game.
But hoping of course we come out and turn it on and get the win- gawd, we need it with our percentage and Freo right up our clacker!? Otherwise they leapfrog above us...and that's just not acceptable!??????
Same here. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

Each games won and loat in the midfield, and when ours is off even 5% the chasm.is huuuge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic meth-dog thinking Yeo won't rip 'em apart this week..
Sorry but all the evidence I've seen suggests he won't play this game given:

Yeo's calf and Allen's ankle are concerning and there are no official timeframes for their comebacks yet

From the AFL website

s**t are you still talking?
Are you still saying that Yeo will definitely play despite there being nothing on the AFL or Eagles website to suggest he'll be back?

That last sentence reminds me of cole whenever hes near the footy or chasing his opponent. Namely that hick stephenson in the granny.
From the game I saw Ah Chee spent a lot of time getting to the ball only to fumble it or tap it on rather than pick it up. Couldn't fault his intent or athleticism but his skill leaves a lot to be desired. Probably why we haven't given him a game so far this year.

Sorry but all the evidence I've seen suggests he won't play this game given:

From the AFL website
Not saying he will play but the AFL site would know nothing of Yeos injury since WCE haven't updated their injury list this week. I'd wait until Tuesday to see what WCE say.

Not saying he will play but the AFL site would know nothing of Yeos injury since WCE haven't updated their injury list this week. I'd wait until Tuesday to see what WCE say.
I understand that, which is why I haven't said he won't play, rather that it seems unlikely given there's nothing I've seen on any news outlet suggesting he will.

I understand that, which is why I haven't said he won't play, rather that it seems unlikely given there's nothing I've seen on any news outlet suggesting he will.
It's a hard one to read at the moment as the club was moving into its new training facilities over the bye, so I suspect they took a week off from non-essential activities. It may be that they just haven't updated the injury list or it could be something worse. I'm assuming it's just the list but I have nothing concrete to support that view.

Classic meth-dog thinking Yeo won't rip 'em apart this week..
Steady on Dan

eth-dog is a good egg in my dealings with him. Lets enjoy his company before we go on and win by 400 goals :)

Steady on Dan

eth-dog is ok
Are you sure about that?

In any case, I think we've exhausted the Yeo injury talk until your club comes out and says if he'll be playing. On our front it seems likely that Aaron Francis comes in for Stringer this week given he was rested from the VFL yesterday, and the two others rested were Zach Clarke and Mark Baguley (so we really want it to be Francis haha).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back