Preview Changes vs Geelong - Rnd 6, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* banana on a pizza? Delete your account

Banana is on every second pizza here in Sweden and they don't cut the pizzas for you. It's out of control.

Banana is also far too popular on curries here.

Honestly, despite PR to the contrary, still a bunch of godless heathens up here.

I suspect Damien Barrett was having a subtle lend when he wrote "Dangerfield's recuperative powers are renowned, and he has often played hurt in his 271 matches with the Cats and Crows".

If he does recover from a tweaked ankle, should he be put up into that parthenon of miraculous recoveries (i.e. like Peyton Manning coming back from spinal fushion and Nathan Brown from his sickening leg break)?

We never switched the play at Subiaco oval?

Geelong is a skinny ground like Subi was. We should be all across how to play there.

And yet we clearly are not, as evidenced in the last 15 years worth of games there, barely being competitive. These are TKs comments about ground dimensions and tactics, not mine. I don't know how many games he played there, maybe 30+ over two years?

And yet we clearly are not, as evidenced in the last 15 years worth of games there, barely being competitive. These are TKs comments about ground dimensions and tactics, not mine. I don't know how many games he played there, maybe 30+ over two years?

Reading on the Cats board one poster stated that we often fall into the trap of playing too tall forward with the narrow ground having less space so forwards can easily get in each others way. You dont need that 3rd 195cm+ in the 50 at the same time.

Cats do have a tall backline which works well at home.

Geez, with Kelly, Vardy and Jones we would have to have some decent player intel on how to play the ground.

Geez, with Kelly, Vardy and Jones we would have to have some decent player intel on how to play the ground.

I reckon TK played more games at the Cattery in two years than the other two combined in their careers at Geelong.

On your earlier point, I did read that too. And they don't sound confident in this game, do they? I feel as though we've struggled in transition out of defence there much more than capitalising on F50 entries. This is all based on hazy recollection.

The Cats have had a good engine room forever, they'll win enough ball to get opportunities. How we move the ball from their 50 to ours is how it feels like we've come undone in recent games.

We've only played Geelong at GMHBA 3 times since Simmo started coaching us: 2014, 2016 and 2019. Got pumped each time.

Amazing that they have had to travel to play us in 5 of those 7 seasons. We've beaten them at home every time.

We've only played Geelong at GMHBA 3 times since Simmo started coaching us: 2014, 2016 and 2019. Got pumped each time.

Amazing that they have had to travel to play us in 5 of those 7 seasons. We've beaten them at home every time.
I think someone said our average losing margin at The Scattery since the '06 win is 10 goals.sheeesh.

Look at you pussies celebrating if Danger misses out. I rather win and break the hoodoo with Danger playing than other way around. We are not going to win though unless the Cats somehow kick terribly two weeks in a row. Has not happened for some time. especially over there. somehow this week their DE will be 95% and 888 I50's with everyone firing. I *ing hate Geelong so much, they piss me off. I will be there and will rapidly increase my visit to the bar if we are getting belted. so this might be my last few posts as there is a possibility I might go missing in Geelong if we win, cuz I will let them know about it. It was nice knowing you all. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You never quite know with Danger.
He always makes out like he's close to death before he comes back on after making a miraculous recovery.

I doubt he misses - more chance he’ll get a Medevac to chopper him directly onto the ground for the opening bounce after an emergency physio session at The Albert.

2014 was a weird game. IIRC we competed well in the first quarter and then didn't kick another goal for the game. 🙃

Banana is on every second pizza here in Sweden and they don't cut the pizzas for you. It's out of control.

Banana is also far too popular on curries here.

Honestly, despite PR to the contrary, still a bunch of godless heathens up here.
The food outlet at Bromma Airport serves a decent pizza, not a banana in sight. I've never had a curry in a Nordic country so wouldn't know about that. I don't ever plan to have a curry in a Nordic country either, even when we can take to the skies again. Not ever.

Look at you pussies celebrating if Danger misses out. I rather win and break the hoodoo with Danger playing than other way around. We are not going to win though unless the Cats somehow kick terribly two weeks in a row. Has not happened for some time. especially over there. somehow this week their DE will be 95% and 888 I50's with everyone firing. I f*n hate Geelong so much, they piss me off. I will be there and will rapidly increase my visit to the bar if we are getting belted. so this might be my last few posts as there is a possibility I might go missing in Geelong if we win, cuz I will let them know about it. It was nice knowing you all. :)
Goodbye and thanks for all the fish.

The food outlet at Bromma Airport serves a decent pizza, not a banana in sight. I've never had a curry in a Nordic country so wouldn't know about that. I don't ever plan to have a curry in a Nordic country either, even when we can take to the skies again. Not ever.
Probably a wise move, I had a curry at a country hotel in France once, it was an abomination, dunno what I was thinking, it wasn't a bad joint if you stuck to French food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back