Changes vs Melbourne, melt away!

Remove this Banner Ad

Look it’s obvious when Oscar is playing a pure forward. Aka not a defender or Ruck + fwd we are too tall. As good as he is he’s displacing our fwd. I don’t think

Oscar/jk/darling has ever played well together. They all mess with each other running patterns. In saying that I’d rather we just go Darling/jk
giphy.gif

anyone who was at the game yesterday could see the amount of times kennedy was being mishandled yesterday but those green slimey campaigner fu**s of a afterbirth campaigners known as fu**en s**tcampaigner umpires kept ******* him and the team over

Time for Simo to have a coffee with Gill and take the laptop.

One of those Cox goals Barrass was knocked on his arse blocked 5 m away as the ball was in flight

There's more to football than covering ground though, Cripps is quite dangerous with the ball in hand, Smith not so much
Wow, thanks for the tip.

Just thought Smith might come in handy when Ryan limps around next week again, Rioli runs out of puff and until Cameron has built his tank. But yeah, what would anyone else know.

Wow, thanks for the tip.

Just thought Smith might come in handy when Ryan limps around next week again, Rioli runs out of puff and until Cameron has built his tank. But yeah, what would anyone else know.
No need to get snippy, it's just my opinion which happens to be different to yours, or is everyone just supposed to fall in line and agree with everything you say?
Someone else posted at the top of this page that Rioli ran 15kms on Friday, he's not running out of puff, he just needs to get some touch back.
Smith is just not that great a football player imo, he runs all day but does no damage. I just don't see how you can have him and Masten in the same team.

In: Ah Chee, Petruccelle
Out: Cripps, Ryan

Flyin looked pretty banged up and has played a lot of footy for a second-year player (albeit mature aged). Wouldn’t be averse to giving him a rest - he’s too important to risk.

Hoping NN can rest up and be alright to play. He needs match conditioning and we need him against Gawn/Preuss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez reading some of the changes and we f-U-K-Eing turn quick on our own.

Kennedy is a legend of our club, regularly takes the best defender AND the loose man.

Not ony that he regularly provides a foil so guys like darling can take great grabs.

He had the flue, and really should have been given another week to recover.

Kennedy is going NOWHERE.

I agree, he didn’t look totally fit for mine. If he was still suffering from the flu, he shouldn’t have played. Selection fail imo.

I would leave JK in Perth to do some training to get back to scratch. I heard today that JK had the flu along with a few others but he copped it hardcore and trained properly once in the last 3 weeks. Calls for him to hang the boots up are silly, yes he has been so/so over the last 4 weeks but come finals and a fit JK he will be on 🔥🔥🔥.

Waterman and Pet looked a class above their today so they should come in for JK and Cripps.

Nic Nat it sore I would leave him home too and bring on Keegan who looked decent today.

No need to get snippy, it's just my opinion which happens to be different to yours, or is everyone just supposed to fall in line and agree with everything you say?
Someone else posted at the top of this page that Rioli ran 15kms on Friday, he's not running out of puff, he just needs to get some touch back.
Smith is just not that great a football player imo, he runs all day but does no damage. I just don't see how you can have him and Masten in the same team.
You are so wrong on Smith.
He will be a player at WC for years to come and a lot of people will have egg on their face.

Smith probably did his hamstring. Walked off in the last half. Really a question of does the match committee go with speed or a better mark in Waterman.
If there's truth to the reports of Liam Ryan being questionable then the match committee might not even need to choose between the two.

Back from my suspension on the board. I trolled the Freo board over the line. Learnt my lesson why I shouldn't cross the fence: not built for humility when we bury the purple swill.

I was devastated on the weekend. Poo pants for 2 days. Better now. Fought my urge to melt and cry over it.

I'm not so worried that we lost. I'm more worried that we lost Cripps (my fav player) and got peppered with injuries in such a hard fought game. Credit to the Pies, who I despise, for winning. They wanted it more and I was disgusted at our 4th quarter lackluster, pass it around, no-attack footy. Shocking stuff. We lost that game because of it. That's really what killed me.

We are now sitting in a bad position due to the amount of injuries and over-work issues. I wonder if we peaked a bit, now we're in a slump: I pray to god, no.

In: Waterman, Petch
Out: Kennedy, Cripps

Question: is Vardy playing like s**t in the WAFL is has his form returned yet? We might need him again, sad to say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back