Changes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you f****ng care? You don't give a rat's arse about Port Adelaide. You find players cracking jokes and having conversations with opponents whilst we are getting a hiding just a great big laugh. Don't pretend you give a f**k.

Its either Axl Rose or Pete's Mum. Or Rose, Pete's mum. Either way get a grip on yourself.

What do you f****ng care? You don't give a rat's arse about Port Adelaide. You find players cracking jokes and having conversations with opponents whilst we are getting a hiding just a great big laugh. Don't pretend you give a f**k.

This is a... very over the top reaction to a pretty tame comment from JimmyBC

He doesn't have the ruck craft to be a elite ruckman, Hayes from what I've seen of him in the Maggies has it, with his tap work, and where he positions himself around the ground, well he did last time I saw play live. Ladhams as you say is a second ruckman at the elite level.

You're dead right about his marking. If he can take more of them, he becomes dangerous, especially with the rules and how the game is umpired at 200 odd centimetres you can't stop it without giving away a free kick (unless the Dixon rules get applied to him then it's different).

He has a lot of tools to work with and develop, it's on him to get the best out of them all. That's the million dollar question with him.
Also what I've seen of Hayes he has a great leap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back