Preview Changes vs ST KILDA. Elimination final preview (GABBA- Sat 3rd October). Happy now??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saints Mod:

“I'd rather play the Bulldogs at the Adelaide Oval, think the ground and conditions will suit us more than the Gabba.

As for tonight I want Port to win it. If Port win tonight and win the first final v Geelong (in Adelaide most likely), we will need to play them in a prelim if we get there. We would play the loser of Richmond v Brisbane in week two. Having a finals run of Bulldogs-Lions-Power-Tigers is a dream run for us I reckon. We've beaten them all and lost to Brisbane by less than a kick.”

Well we should just roll over then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All people who have had Covid19 are immune to giving the virus and spreading the virus onto another person for at least 3 months Surely those people should be able to travel interstate

Attachments

• mojo.png
    mojo.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 97
Couldn't have worked out any better for us either. Don't think Eddie will be happy..

Beveridge said on 360 that Bruce’s partner is moving into a bnb with her mother and woods partner is moving in with woods brother then heading back to Melbourne (I think I heard that last bit right) and both wood and Bruce have told him they are committed to playing finals
Wood and Bruce both supe rpipular within the group. Reckon we'll be bursting out of our skins come next weekend. Getting big vibes about this final series.

AFL website has just announced St Kilda play Western Bulldogs at a venue yet to be determined. Time and venue to be announced later in the week.

Looks like it will be no change for the Saints game. VDM really the only auto selection if available, possibly for Richards, but doubt he gets up.

Both Naughton and Wallis sounding promising.

R. Smith holding his own and Luke is committed to Gardiner, who is performing ok.

Will be a tough assignment against the Saints - they have had a great year and have been in most games.

Interesting comments from Luke about us having nothing to lose now we have made finals. Think that comment is for the media, but internal benchmark would be to win one final, possibly two and though they have had a very good season, Saints would be the team you want to play.

Excited for this. We’ve just played three elimination finals. Nothing to lose. Hope we give it a hot crack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back