Teams Chicago Bears - Monsters of the Midway

Remove this Banner Ad

Plus young people these days are too soft to go to cold weather football in December. And their only going to get worse.
I know an older bloke who has a bears game on his bucket list but is freaked out at the thought of sitting outdoors in sub zero temperatures on the edge of a windy lake 🥶
I think the dome has to happen, your never getting a SB game without one for starters.

We really need a side to trade up and take a QB if we’re going to land one of the 3 top WRs or Joe Alt.
That’s my dream situation at 9 otherwise trade back and try address more needs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad it’s being built on the lakefront as it’s an iconic position in the city.
Let’s hope this time they don’t * up the design as badly as they did at Soldier field.
I did find it pretty funny watching the people all strolling along in shorts bathed in sunshine going to a game 😁
Better chance of dying of hypothermia

Kevin Warren has been bought in to oversee the stadium after he did the same with the stadium in Minnesota.
I highly doubt the inhabitants of Illinois are paying a debt of that magnitude quietly.
That’s an outrageous sum of money for a football stadium as much as I crave the Bears to have a class facility.

Unlike the McCaskeys the Bears and the Mayor to all be on the same page …

Gets worse ...

I can see the titans and raiders stadiums being more replicas of each other ?
Like the 2nd deck upwards seems different to me , even in its ‘concept’
Anyway if it’s a more welcoming experience than Soldier field it’s still an upgrade right ?

I can see the titans and raiders stadiums being more replicas of each other ?
Like the 2nd deck upwards seems different to me , even in its ‘concept’
Anyway if it’s a more welcoming experience than Soldier field it’s still an upgrade right ?
Its interesting tho, thats all, the cookie cutter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back