Roast China Game?

Remove this Banner Ad

You probably sent this message on a Chinese made phone/pad whilst wearing Chinese made pants, top & shoes. And enjoy a high standard of living resulting from trade with China.
If you feel so strongly about this I suggest you go through every item in your house and discard everything with ‘made in China’ on it otherwise you are a total hypocrite.
The world is not black and white and any sensible, educated person understands that promoting afl to Chinese does not equate to support/ approval of the CCP. And that through trade, diplomacy and cooperation the probability of catastrophic war can be reduced.
Your reference to the nazis is a tad offensive to someone with a Germanic Jewish surname. I personally don’t think promoting Aussie rules to the nazis would have worked but there were a few Australian politicians who might have thought it a good idea, including the founder of the liberal party ‘pig iron bob’
A forgotten address - Overland literary journal
“From late April 1938 through to early August, Attorney General Menzies went on a lengthy tour of Europe. His itinerary included Nazi Germany, where the German Foreign Office was placed at his service. In private, as even his friendly biographers have to admit, Menzies regarded Hitler as a political dreamer, a man with many good ideas”
HAHAHAHAH, a tad offensive you say? Why don't you tell that to all the Uyghurs currently locked up in camps? You should join them.

My reference is entirely appropriate. Through your comical line of logic, the world is not black and white, therefore we shouldn't judge the nazis solely by their indiscretions during World War 2. We must be more "sensible" and "educated", just like Menzies!

You are in no position to call anyone a hypocrite. You're standing up for one of the most evil, violently authoritarian regimes in the world and carrying on like you're "sensible and educated". You're an embarrassing joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back