Roast China Game?

Remove this Banner Ad

You probably sent this message on a Chinese made phone/pad whilst wearing Chinese made pants, top & shoes. And enjoy a high standard of living resulting from trade with China.
If you feel so strongly about this I suggest you go through every item in your house and discard everything with ‘made in China’ on it otherwise you are a total hypocrite.
The world is not black and white and any sensible, educated person understands that promoting afl to Chinese does not equate to support/ approval of the CCP. And that through trade, diplomacy and cooperation the probability of catastrophic war can be reduced.
Your reference to the nazis is a tad offensive to someone with a Germanic Jewish surname. I personally don’t think promoting Aussie rules to the nazis would have worked but there were a few Australian politicians who might have thought it a good idea, including the founder of the liberal party ‘pig iron bob’
A forgotten address - Overland literary journal
“From late April 1938 through to early August, Attorney General Menzies went on a lengthy tour of Europe. His itinerary included Nazi Germany, where the German Foreign Office was placed at his service. In private, as even his friendly biographers have to admit, Menzies regarded Hitler as a political dreamer, a man with many good ideas”
Its Menzies. Of course he's a Nazi if given the option between that and supporting trade unions.

Over the last 8 years I’ve worked in Germany, Malaysia, Vietnam

And China.

F@£k knuckle.

Thanks for confirming you’re a bigoted, arrogant pos.
Of course you have, not.
Now tell me know the company you worked for in China and where and i will use my connections in China to check it out

Of course you have, not.
Now tell me know the company you worked for in China and where and i will use my connections in China to check it out
You serious c@nt? You actually think I’m going to dox myself on a public forum to a psychopath like you? You’ve got rocks in your head.

I could show you pictures of me standing in Hefang Street and you’d say it’s photoshopped, that’s how cooked you are.

You serious c@nt? You actually think I’m going to dox myself on a public forum to a psychopath like you? You’ve got rocks in your head.

I could show you pictures of me standing in Hefang Street and you’d say it’s photoshopped, that’s how cooked you are.
Mate tell the truth you have never worked in China
Don't forget the saying "When you are in a hole stop digging"

The fact you are apologising for CCPs actions literally right now?
Where? Where have I apologised for the CcPs actions. If you actually read this forum you will noticed i laid out a list of CCP crimes against humanity. ccp is ****ed, and * you for trying to say I defend them.

I’m pointing out Chinese people are not synonymous with the CCP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back