Chris Scott, coach of the year?

Remove this Banner Ad

DrEvil_

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Almost everybody predicted North to be wooden spoon this year. Now North is entrenched in the eight and possibly top 4 by end of year, with wins over premiership contenders Sydney and GWS, match Richmond in a close game. Is this the coaching performance of the year?

One of these humans is not like the other.
d436dd00713051388bf19ec796e8fac0

Almost everybody predicted North to be wooden spoon this year. Now North is entrenched in the eight and possibly top 4 by end of year, with wins over premiership contenders Sydney and GWS, match Richmond in a close game. Is this the coaching performance of the year?
I like this OP. He's got a few bites

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adam Simpson and Brad Scott are both stand outs.

And I don't see what is wrong with this thread.

Having been declared certain wooden spooners by Walls, I would think that some bloke way out west may have a bit of a look in for this.

Adam Simpson.

Doesn't everyone know that Robert Walls is senile though?

The Eagles were never going to be that bad. 7th-10th at worst.

North have exceeded expectations and players like Zeibel Ben Brown Anderson and others playing well. Do you think their form is sustainable? Right now I don’t see top 4, more so 8-11 finish which is still good considering where north were last year.

Chris Scott just got spanked by Essendon.

*shakes head.

There's a coach in the West right now whose doing some pretty cool s**t atm, I'd suggest he'd be the coach of the year so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back