Prediction Club Official Membership Target for 2016 is 65,000.. Could we EVER make 70,000?

Is 70,000 possible in 2016?

• Yes we Ken.

• No, you're dreaming.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

You're 1,000 out there REH

Not sure why the SMA numbers need to be split anyway. As part of the membership fee $50 goes to each club irrespective of which club you select
I was also surprised that having paid the extra $100 for the reason the SMA stated I am not counted as a member of both clubs.

Going by the following definition, as AO Football Members do not receive a club membership pack* from either club they should not be counted at all.

"..... include only memberships which cost $50 or more, had a person’s name attached to it and resulted in the distribution of a membership pack. ...."

* I am a PAFC non-ticketed member so receive a membership pack

I was also surprised that having paid the extra $100 for the reason the SMA stated I am not counted as a member of both clubs.

Going by the following definition, as AO Football Members do not receive a club membership pack* from either club they should not be counted at all.

"..... include only memberships which cost $50 or more, had a person’s name attached to it and resulted in the distribution of a membership pack. ...."

* I am a PAFC non-ticketed member so receive a membership pack

I also get the platinum upgrade for each of my memberships

Big growth in "Other" for the Crows.

They must be Fage's data gold mine.
I reckon they count these as memberships (obviously excluded in the AFL count):

We Fly As One Membership is the Adelaide Crows FREE membership and ensures you stay on top of all the latest and breaking exciting news from the Club! As a We Fly As One Member, you will receive Member-Only communication from the Club, Priority Ticket access, 10% discount at CROWmania and Juniors will also receive an exclusive Adelaide Crows Sticker Pack!

I reckon they count these as memberships (obviously excluded in the AFL count):

We Fly As One Membership is the Adelaide Crows FREE membership and ensures you stay on top of all the latest and breaking exciting news from the Club! As a We Fly As One Member, you will receive Member-Only communication from the Club, Priority Ticket access, 10% discount at CROWmania and Juniors will also receive an exclusive Adelaide Crows Sticker Pack!

The use of exclamation marks really swayed me. As did the random capitalisation of FREE, Priority Ticket, CROWmania and Sticker Pack.

Big growth in "Other" for the Crows.

They must be Fage's data gold mine.
Last year when we had more members than the Crers Fagan said "give me data not tallies". This year they have more members than us and all of a sudden tallies are back in fashion.

Adelaide untroubled by 'drop' in membership
"Adelaide chief executive Andrew Fagan said the league's figure was essentially meaningless to the South Australian club."

#datanottallies

Crows break membership record
"“We’re extremely proud to have surpassed our previous membership record at this stage of the season and I’d like to thank all of our members who have renewed or joined the Club in 2016,” Fagan said."

Last year when we had more members than the Crers Fagan said "give me data not tallies". This year they have more members than us and all of a sudden tallies are back in fashion.

Adelaide untroubled by 'drop' in membership
"Adelaide chief executive Andrew Fagan said the league's figure was essentially meaningless to the South Australian club."

#datanottallies

Crows break membership record
"“We’re extremely proud to have surpassed our previous membership record at this stage of the season and I’d like to thank all of our members who have renewed or joined the Club in 2016,” Fagan said."
It's all a game

Back