Collingwood are Very Overrated

Remove this Banner Ad

Well we thought we would Improve this season but what I have seen. I reckon we have gone Backwards.

Here are my Thoughts on why:

• We are 1 trick pony side. Stop Cloke and we are Stuffed. Just put a player in front Cloke and we just bomb the ball everywhere
  • Too Many Kids in Important Postions. Kids in the Ruck. 2 Inexperinced KPD and 1 Big KPF in Cloke
  • Lumamba has gone Backwards. Should be shopped around
  • How Blair keeps getting a game is beyond me
  • Outside of Pendles. We have average at best users of the Ball
  • We have too many Soft Players. When hear Foot Steps they Fumble and Bumble
  • Goal Kicking is Disgusting
  • We don’t play more then 1 QTR a Game
  • Eddie having too much say with the Football Side of the Game. It was his Idea to do the MM and Bucks Thing. After 2010 when we won the Flag and Finals in 2011 we have gone Just Backwards

We could easily finish about 10-12th still.

We will struggle to win another game this year. We could beat Lions and GWS but they are no Gurantees.

We have to Go Backwards to go Forwards?

Slight overreaction - likely that the pies will end up where most people had them at the start of the season, about 6th-8th and maybe winning one final.

I would be positive about the fact you're blooding some good young talent and still remaining competitive in the top half of the ladder - particularly at the back. You've got a point about the forward line, it is one-dimensional but when Cloke is on he's a beast. If you can get a genuine 2nd tall (Reid?) there might be a good finals campaign in the not-too-distant future.

I think you are about where most people had you. There were a couple in the media saying Collingwood were good for the top 4 but most teams have someone that overrates them.

I think you are about where most people had you. There are a couple in the media saying Collingwood were good for the top 4 but most teams have someone that overrates them.

Well on the Pies Board lot(including Me) about a month a go thought we where a shot at Top 4 but my god we have gone Backwards last month or so

Everything related to Collingwood gets overrated. Look at Darcy Moore the kid can't get a kick yet is rated the second coming.

You may have overrated us but to good judges of football we are exactly where our talent/development says we should be.. I predicted us to finish between 6 and 9 and that looks like it will be exactly right.

This would be better on the Pies board too.

I wouldn't say they were overrated, I think most people had them finishing 5-8 which is most likely where they will. The real question is having won a flag 4 years ago are they a chance to snag another in the next couple of years or should they start trading out some older players for youth. I think the later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't say they were overrated, I think most people had them finishing 5-8 which is most likely where they will. The real question is having won a flag 4 years ago are they a chance to snag another in the next couple of years or should they start trading out some older players for youth. I think the later.

Well we've already done that the last two years. Our youth are OK, we are lacking quality ball users though.

Really, really s**t thread.

We're simply not rated. Everyone knew that we're rebuilding. Consider who we lost during the summer and most people had us not making the finals. We were always going to be stagnant this year with a view to reloading for 2015 and beyond.

Simply a s**t thread.

Everything related to Collingwood gets overrated. Look at Darcy Moore the kid can't get a kick yet is rated the second coming.

No, he's not. At Collingwood he's rated as a good F/S pick up who fills a need (key forward). Most realise he'll take two to three seasons to make an impact. One of many of your s**t posts regarding Collingwood.

I'm actually embarrassed for you now.

No, he's not. At Collingwood he's rated as a good F/S pick up who fills a need (key forward). Most realise he'll take two to three seasons to make an impact. One of many of your s**t posts regarding Collingwood.

I'm actually embarrassed for you now.

Was terrible in the Championships and has been all year. If he wasn't linked to Collingwood he'd barely rate a mention.

Only overrated because some people in the media are constantly pumping you up. Always have been worthy of finals but not quite top 4

If I was a pies supporter I would be happy, you are in a rebuilding stage and made some big moves off season which everyone knew would affect on field.

You are still probably a top 6 team, and going through a rebuild where you are developing younger guys, and Freeman and that other guy haven't played yet and your still In the top half of the ladder is a wonderful effort.

Don't be too discouraged, but it was a bad effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back