Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of aliases bring back Know What I Mean and Denny Crane.

I think of Know What I Mean on a near daily basis BUT that may just be me *adjusts glasses *

Was his gimmick * ruffles hair * writing out actions in the middle of sentences? * scratches balls *, know what I mean?

I just got compelled to go down the rabbit hole a little and he was killing it at a time when we had no likes/reacts but people were able to rate threads five stars. He always rated his threads five stars.

Obviously, you learned your stripes from the master. Is there any meh for IUB here these days though?
sloth no GIF

Accidently caught about a minute of Footy Classified last night ..... is that just a repeat of from the other night? Jeepers that old hag is a deadset mole.

E
This tweet sums up AFL head office, rule makers, people with influence in the game and the AFL media.
It just tells us we don’t care what the people that support the game want, we’ll just push ahead and continue to talk and try and push through what we want.

Eddie should just crawl up his own sizeable ass!
He's a redundant fool that's trying to stay relevant. "It's a proud day" when Eddie *s right off!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North discussion on FC

You must be on a next level kind of thing to have such love for the club you are willing to troll through the sewage farm that is Footy Classified
That, is nothing short of a hero in my eyes sir 🫡

Is it just me or was there a nasty edge to that clip?

I often feel like their heart is not in it - just doing it for the clicks - but that was particularly mean-spirited, even for them.

Is it just me or was there a nasty edge to that clip?

I often feel like their heart is not in it - just doing it for the clicks - but that was particularly mean-spirited, even for them.
Strangely it felt like Eddie was the biggest campaigner in the room. Acting like Boomer is "just the runner", making sly allusions to us going to Tasmania, and then a driveby at Sleevo.

The JHF '''''segment''''' was so stupid. The games record player and someone who works with JHF daily talked him up as a player and said it made sense for him to hold off on a contract so stop bothering him, and JHF had the GALL to put the spotlight on him by liking that post. And then he's compared to degoey fml what.

Also a shoutout to Lloyd for saying the next month "doesn't get much tougher" and then showing what is easily our least challenging 4 consecutive matches so far this year.

EDIT: and as was pointed out elsewhere the nonsense about Laura Kane. She was headhunted you manipulative pricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back