Competitions Competition 4 - 2x Syd Barker double pass!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello 2019 player sponsors!

Sorry I haven't been as active as usual on the boards this year; as most of you know my first child was born in April and it's been an absolute whirlwind.

The signed jumpers contest will be sorted out this week - I know I've been sitting on that one for way too long. Sorry about that guys. But for now, the other marquee prize is up for grabs!

We have available two double passes for the Syd Barker club champion dinner event!

It is being held on Friday October 4 at 7pm in the Melbourne CBD area.

These tickets are non-transferrable - meaning if you enter and win, you have to be the person attending with a guest. Please make sure you're aware of that before entering.

Apart from that, you all know the deal by now; reply to this thread to enter!

Good luck all!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry I haven't been as active as usual on the boards this year; as most of you know my first child was born in April and it's been an absolute whirlwind.

The signed jumpers contest will be sorted out this week - I know I've been sitting on that one for way too long. Sorry about that guys. But for now, the other marquee prize is up for grabs!

We have available two double passes for the Syd Barker club champion dinner event!

These tickets are non-transferrable - meaning if you enter and win, you have to be the person attending with a guest. Please make sure you're aware of that before entering.

Good luck all!
I'm in thanks

Good luck all!

In

Remove this Banner Ad

Back