Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 22 Team Thread - CONGRATS JAZNY B&F WINNER AND CLANGMAN MEDALLIST

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay so we are not going to discuss the elephant in the room?

No, I didn't just lift my kilt.

What are we going to do about that turncoat flog?

Woosh is busy working on her tan at the moment so someone else is going to have to drop the flaming dog turds off on his door step.

Any takers?

Apart from Joe, who has been our most insignificant departure in the off season? Anyone who was inactive all year?

No one who has posted hard has defected.

El Dubya disappeared as did InvinciBlues, the rest pretty much were inactive.

I'm kind of hoping, like his name change, he'll realise that this is just a ******* huge mistake...

No one who has posted hard has defected.

El Dubya disappeared as did InvinciBlues, the rest pretty much were inactive.

I'm kind of hoping, like his name change, he'll realise that this is just a ******* huge mistake...

It pains me to see that you are genuinely cut up about this. Just pretend it's Quiv, that'll make it better.

It pains me to see that you are genuinely cut up about this. Just pretend it's Quiv, that'll make it better.

Yeah not really. Just trying hard to get the Royals relevant.

If we all didn't care we'd end up with a club like yours...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will you be simming again?
If so, I'm on board.
Nah wasting 4 hours of my day watching the sim act like a petulant child isn't high on my list of things to do.

But I will make the Warriors Great Again.

And build a wall!

In any relationship or love affair when one party dumps the other, the best revenge is to move on quickly and just get sexier, happier and give them barely a backward glance or thought. That's what the Warriors will be doing..thread title is even more relevant and stays..as do our balls and our backbone.
One flog doesn't make a summer.

Speaking of summer..28 up here atm :thumbsu:

Nah wasting 4 hours of my day watching the sim act like a petulant child isn't high on my list of things to do.

But I will make the Warriors Great Again.

And build a wall!
Didn't we de-list you?

In any relationship or love affair when one party dumps the other, the best revenge is to move on quickly and just get sexier, happier and give them barely a backward glance or thought. That's what the Warriors will be doing..thread title is even more relevant and stays..as do our balls and our backbone.
One flog doesn't make a summer.

Speaking of summer..28 up here atm :thumbsu:

The weather has really turned on for you Woosh. beautiful day here today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back