Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 24 Team Thread - The 'Unluckiest' Little Club in the Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

The new admin has been chosen, lets hope for a better 25. Once the fixture is up we are on.
I’ll get the team thread up asap, just tying up a few loose ends.

images-136.jpeg

So while everyone was enjoying their holiday, I was getting quotes for the underground wine cellar and humidor below VCP. But I wasn't going to mention it until I knew what we were dealing with as far as actually going ahead with it and asking if the club would want these luxuries... And also given we didn't know until recently that FR is staying on captain's duty (Kudos, FR!).

New team thread and team announcement is going up tomorrow night, I hope you’ll all be ready to get into it.

Also we’re going to have a praccy match against the Furies to warm up the old bones (mine) I’ll tag everyone in here Tuesday, Wacky will sim the game for Sunday. I’m just waiting to hear from Blacky when I’ve got my super tagging powers.

Wacky Tiger @3121 _Cayz_ Helen Wheels dust off your qooty boots.

New team thread and team announcement is going up tomorrow night, I hope you’ll all be ready to get into it.

Also we’re going to have a praccy match against the Furies to warm up the old bones (mine) I’ll tag everyone in here Tuesday, Wacky will sim the game for Sunday. I’m just waiting to hear from Blacky when I’ve got my super tagging powers.

Wacky Tiger @3121 _Cayz_ Helen Wheels dust off your qooty boots.
Should be good to go

Nice one starting with an internal scratch match

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back