Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 24 Team Thread - The 'Unluckiest' Little Club in the Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

If any of you would like to join the Sweet FA league Premier League fantasy league this season, the code is as follows:

2706295-634303
IMG_0705.GIF

Frankston Rover[/USER] Medal Round One
5: RedVest4
4: craffles
3: zackah (Ok I just copied someone else's and moved myself higher)
2: Freofalcon
1: db swannie[/QUOTE]

And anyone who tries to accuse me of just copying and pasting someone else's votes is a goddamned liar and I will meet you on the school oval for a fight after 8th period*

*Except of course if you're much bigger than me, then in that case you go ahead and accuse all you like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still on track for an undefeated season Warriors!
I've already given 110%, which means sadly next game I only have 90% left to give. I'll try and be a bit more sensible about it next time.

I'm really just trying to take it one week at a time. It was a real team effort though...

SEE THE BOMBERS CRASH DOWN, DOWN

BAHGDAD: The Coney Island Warriors maintained their perfect start to s24 with a convincing 19 point win at Abdu Prison. Whilst the margin flattered the hosts the Warriors dream on ball brigade of Itsmyshow , Packedlunch , zackah and Red "Leather" Vest did as they pleased leading the Warriors to a 56 point margin before a series of junk time goals gave the scoreboard some respectability.

Frankston Rover wasn't fazed by the late fade out saying "Yeah-nah it's all fine we got what we came to get, bank the 4 points and move on", when pressed further he responded "BANK. THE. 4. POINTS. AND. MOVE. ON. are you ******* deaf or what?"

The aforementioned Fab-4 were in fine fettle and put on a clinic, Itsmyshow (36d) , Packedlunch (30d 12 ho), zackah (27d) and RedVest4 (32d) provided silver service for spearhead craffles (5g). Further support up forward came from dibbles, @Ilsky and I Dont Care with a pair of goals each.

Overall a satisfying win from the Warriors of Coney Island, who appear to be staking their claim as the team to beat of the young season.

BOMBERS 3 3 7 4 9 6 15 8 98
WARRIORS 6 5 12 6 15 13 17 15 117

BEST: Itsmyshow , RedVest4 Packedlunch , zackah, craffles
GOALS: craffles 5 , Ilksy 2 , I Dont Care 2, db swannie 2, Packedlunch , Dips, zackah , Freofalcon ,RedVest4 , Reginald Perrin

SEE THE BOMBERS CRASH DOWN, DOWN

BAHGDAD: The Coney Island Warriors maintained their perfect start to s24 with a convincing 19 point win at Abdu Prison. Whilst the margin flattered the hosts the Warriors dream on ball brigade of Itsmyshow , Packedlunch , zackah and Red "Leather" Vest did as they pleased leading the Warriors to a 56 point margin before a series of junk time goals gave the scoreboard some respectability.

Frankston Rover wasn't fazed by the late fade out saying "Yeah-nah it's all fine we got what we came to get, bank the 4 points and move on", when pressed further he responded "BANK. THE. 4. POINTS. AND. MOVE. ON. are you ******* deaf or what?"

The aforementioned Fab-4 were in fine fettle and put on a clinic, Itsmyshow (36d) , Packedlunch (30d 12 ho), zackah (27d) and RedVest4 (32d) provided silver service for spearhead craffles (5g). Further support up forward came from dibbles, @Ilsky and I Dont Care with a pair of goals each.

Overall a satisfying win from the Warriors of Coney Island, who appear to be staking their claim as the team to beat of the young season.

BOMBERS 3 3 7 4 9 6 15 8 98
WARRIORS 6 5 12 6 15 13 17 15 117

BEST: Itsmyshow , RedVest4 Packedlunch , zackah, craffles
GOALS: craffles 5 , Ilksy 2 , I Dont Care 2, db swannie 2, Packedlunch , Dips, zackah , Freofalcon ,RedVest4 , Reginald Perrin
Hehe.

Suck my chocolate salty balls, Bumbers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back