Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors - Season 26 Team Thread #ClichédHashtag

Remove this Banner Ad

Frankie do you have a magical top contributors button, or did you just compile your posting numbers ye olde manual search way?

Ye Olde World way this week. I've asked where the Top Contributors button went in the Committee Room. It's a pain in the arse the old way.

Ye Olde World way this week. I've asked where the Top Contributors button went in the Committee Room. It's a pain in the arse the old way.
It keeps dissapearing and appearing, Chief adressed it somewhere as a peak thing. Tends to come back in quieter times.

Bet on Blue TheInjuryFactory Itsmyshow candiehappy Frankston Rover zackah Moo BigJoeD_ comewhatmay Raveneyes craffles Norm Landrover Dips Freofalcon Packedlunch Morganashlee Reginald Perrin Lord_Flashheart BoshtrichBurger Le Grille Percel DapperJong

Another great win for the Warriors taking out the Hawks by 43 points and cementing top spot on the ladder with a hefty percentage

View attachment 542976

Falc had a huge game for us with 19 kicks 2 goals and 6 teabags on the opposition.
Joe kicked a leisurely 4 and Dapper TIF and the ever reliable candie dominated the midfield, where we all know qooty is won these days.
Myself and Morgs worked hard through that backline keeping them to 10 goals and forcing 12 behinds, all while sipping cocktails and having our toenails painted. Over all it was a super team effort and an enjoyable week.

Please get your votes in :)
View attachment 542979

#frankstonrovermedal Round 3 Wooshette
5. Freofalcon
4. DapperJong
3. candiehappy
2. TheInjuryFactory
1. Itsmyshow

This week we play the Bombers so if you have a strong stomach jump in and throw rocks at them..they are wallowing on the bottom :poo:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...coney-island-warriors-at-abdu-prison.1201931/

Craffles robbed

VRkf3tv.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of work on at the moment mate?
Flat out at the moment. Struggling to keep up.

Three months ago we were struggling to do 8 hours a day

Feast or famine

Flat out at the moment. Struggling to keep up.

Three months ago we were struggling to do 8 hours a day

Feast or famine

Yeah it’s cyclical for sure - very busy here too, mostly apartments in the inner suburbs.

You keep thinking the market will reach saturation point, but as long as punters keep buying them developers will keep building them

Yeah it’s cyclical for sure - very busy here too, mostly apartments in the inner suburbs.

You keep thinking the market will reach saturation point, but as long as punters keep buying them developers will keep building them
We’re more into industrial and process control

We do most of our work for CBH and the Water Corporation

We’re more into industrial and process control

We do most of our work for CBH and the Water Corporation

Probably better margins too I’d imagine - it’s bloody tight in construction at the moment

Pfft

I sleep at work more than I do at home
I’ve actually pinched a nerve and my right side lower back, arse and leg are in agony and barely moving. Just googling wtf to do about it.

Probably better margins too I’d imagine - it’s bloody tight in construction at the moment
We're killing the pig up to Christmas.

Might take next year off.

I’ve actually pinched a nerve and my right side lower back, arse and leg are in agony and barely moving. Just googling wtf to do about it.
Bugger.

My remedy is slivovica and plenty of it.

So go to Dan Murphys instead of the chemist? See this is why you’re a mate.
I'd like this post but alas, I can't.

I'll like it next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back