Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 27 Team Thread - #CIW10 Now with more 00000000000000000’s

Remove this Banner Ad

The 24 hour signing up period is over leobarryustar
Welcome to the Sweet F.A and the Mighty Coney Island Warriors.

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 6.35.47 pm.png

Very glad to have you on board, feel free to get involved all over the SFA, it's a great community that has been running for 18 years on BF and has lots of history and tradition. Also lots of terrific people and a few dickheads...but you'll work that out for yourself.
Thanks for joining and have fun mate :)

The 24 hour signing up period is over leobarryustar
Welcome to the Sweet F.A and the Mighty Coney Island Warriors.

screen-shot-2019-02-13-at-6-35-47-pm-png.618928

Very glad to have you on board, feel free to get involved all over the SFA, it's a great community that has been running for 18 years on BF and has lots of history and tradition. Also lots of terrific people and a few dickheads...but you'll work that out for yourself.
Thanks for joining and have fun mate :)
Welcome to the Wazzas leobarryustar! I see you've picked up the rhythm pretty quick judging by the game thread. :D:thumbsu:

Enjoy mate!

Just doing a thorough DNA test on harry000 and then hopefully he will join our mottley crew after the 24 hour sign up period, very happy to have you Harry, zac has stocked up the bar and I hear leobarry is doing naked cartwheels already.

Hey ****3rs Im on board.. tell me what to do
Welcome m80. :thumbsu:

We're basically the Dockers of the Sweet FA.

Never won anything, our skipper's a girl, our coach is a outdated hack no one rates, we're rebuilding, we make a bigger splash with our off field exploits than on the field and the media reckon we're a rabble.

But we enjoy ourselves and don't take it overly seriously, much like the Dockers.

Never won anything, our skipper's a girl, our coach is a outdated hack no one rates, we're rebuilding, we make a bigger splash with our off field exploits than on the field and the media reckon we're a rabble.
Haha f** off

But so true!

Make Harry and Leo feel welcome guys and gals, I wont be here much till late tomorrow due to a big family weekend so pants and TIF are pretty much in charge.
God help you all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But we enjoy ourselves and don't take it overly seriously, much like the Dockers.
We're cursed with the pantskyle & now we're being compared to the Dockers?

Shocked.gif

So is pantskyle like Zac Dawson??

What is all this curse talk?
Last season we were on a winning streak the likes of which they make videos about and then we recruited pantskyle

Pretty sure we lost every match from that point on, and even the training beers started to taste like mid strength :thumbsdown:

Hey Wazzas,

I'm running a competition this season I'd love you to join, Sweet F.A SpudQoach™!

But TIF, how do I play? :think:

Well, sign up HERE, post a once off squad of the biggest hacks in the Sweet F.A, pick a captain and post it by first bounce tomorrow, and you could become the Sweet F.A's greatest SpudQoach for S27.

Scoring is based on DT scores, the aim is to have the lowest score at the end of the season. For stats from last year as a guide here's a link.

DreamTeam stats

zackah and Wooshette are on board, harry000 and leobarryustar this might be a fun intro to the lighter side of the comp, PM me if you're interested and I can give you a hand. :thumbsu:

We officially welcome harry000 to the Mighty Warriors!
A shout out to zackah for convincing harry that the Warriors are the best team on the netz and bringing him over with some gentle persuasion :thumbsu:

NVnSak.gif

Here's your jumper mate, enjoy the strange and wonderful place that is the SFA, get out look around and jump right in :) any questions and my door is always open

Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 7.55.00 pm.png

Last edited:
Warriors we officially welcome harry000 to the Mighty Warriors!
A shout out to zackah for convincing harry that the Warriors are the beat team on the netz and bringing him over with some gentle persuasion :thumbsu:

View attachment 621053

Here's your jumper mate, enjoy the strange and wonderful place that is the SFA, get out look around and jump right in :) any questions and my door is always open

View attachment 621050
Happy to be hear! And Im glad to see that we have our names on our jumpers unlike thr amateurs in the AFL! This pleases my attention whore nature and will provide additional encouragement for me to perform on game day.

Happy to be hear! And Im glad to see that we have our names on our jumpers unlike thr amateurs in the AFL! This pleases my attention whore nature and will provide additional encouragement for me to perform on game day.
We’re all about performance 👍🏻

There’s other great stuff goes on here too like werewolf games which are hugely popular, i’ll tag you into the next one TIF and I are gonna run.
Loonertys monopoly thread, spudcoach...have a crack at some of the fun media stuff around too.

The Bay has been unfulfilling this off season, zackah got his claws into me at just the right time
As an obnoxious attention whoring millennial flog I knew you would be the perfect fit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back