Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 27 Team Thread - #CIW10 Now with more 00000000000000000’s

Remove this Banner Ad

As an obnoxious attention whoring millennial flog I knew you would be the perfect fit.
Copied and saved so that someone can put this on my tomb stone one day. Youve summed me up perfectly.

Cloud_ when you are hitting up Chief, the greatest Admin in history a Warriors badge for leobarryustar harry000 and miss_kate18 please
By the looks of it Chief did the badges for every team except for the Warriors. Weird...
A couple list changes are happening over the next week so I'll update the squad lists and send the request through to him soon after.

when is the Grand Final - I need to keep the date free

Do we get to do a parade? Like all get in the back of hiluxes, close off a couple of city blocks etc?

On my way to the Hippodrome for an ice bath after our beating from you yesterday and as I was going past Van Cortlandt Park thought I'd drop in to say I enjoyed the banter and your team camaraderie. Is zackah around, I would like to punch him in the throat shake his hand and congratulate him on some fine banter.

On my way to the Hippodrome for an ice bath after our beating from you yesterday and as I was going past Van Cortlandt Park thought I'd drop in to say I enjoyed the banter and your team camaraderie. Is zackah around, I would like to punch him in the throat shake his hand and congratulate him on some fine banter.
Don't come in here and suck up to us.

You lost. Slink away with your tail between your legs.

We don't care to associate with second best.

Don't come in here and suck up to us.

You lost. Slink away with your tail between your legs.

We don't care to associate with second best.
no sucking up, I was just being friendly now the qooty battle is over but if you don't want to associate with second best you better join the Demons seeming as the won the last GF- other than that go EAD

no sucking up, I was just being friendly now the qooty battle is over but if you don't want to associate with second best you better join the Demons seeming as the won the last GF- other than that go EAD
You guys recruited Chappyuk

You will forever be associated with mediocrity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right here dick face
#qualitybants

ezgif.com-gif-maker-3.gif

Itsmyshow candiehappy CM9000 Frankston Rover zackah Moo miss_kate18 BigJoeD_ comewhatmay Raveneyes craffles Norm Landrover Smoooothy pantskyle Freofalcon TheInjuryFactory Morganashlee Packedlunch Reginald Perrin Bet on Blue Lord_Flashheart BoshtrichBurger DapperJong leobarryustar harry000

Fantastic start to the season with a big win over the Furies, pants had a huge day, Smooothy kicked a bag, but overall it was a team effort across the board.
The banter flowed and was fun, I'm very happy with the team we have now and maybe one or 2 more surprises coming :) Thank you to everyone who posted and got involved whether in a small way or a big way it means a lot, it's going to be a fun season at the Wazzas as always and hopefully we can get right in the mix at the pointy end of the season again.

leobarryustar had a wonderful debut and has crowned himself the Jack Watts of the comp, as long as he brings the #swimmingandtits I'm good with that.
That little devil harry000 jumped in and showed he also is gonna be a lot off fun to have around and will pull the boots on for the first time this week, I'm sure he will make an impact! Very glad to have you both and we are all your best mates in the world now :hearts:

Voting will take place same as last season, there WILL be B&F's so please get your votes in every week, voting should be heavily weighed on qooty performance but vote how you wish, however this is our #frankstonrovermedal so please try to keep it somewhat prestigious :)
For the new players, the Frankston Rover Medal is our B&F which we run at the end of the season, we all vote every week for the top 5 players so please get votes in.

Here is one from a previous season so you can see how it works:)
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ght-all-welcome.1184748/page-65#post-56919871

Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 10.01.09 am.png

Please vote in this format with a hashtag and a tag for me (even though hashtag isnt working now it may be back later so please use it) I have to count these every week and it makes it much easier.

Round 1 votes #frankstonrovermedal Wooshette

5. pantskyle
4. Smoooothy
3. TheInjuryFactory
2. Wooshette
1. BigJoeD_

New match thread is up, we play the Wonders this week which is always an experience. Cheers
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-coast-wonders-at-van-cortlandt-park.1212436/

Go Wazzas!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back