Game Day Copeland - Congratulations Scott Pendlebury, 2014 Copeland Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

The lie that is "my dad is ill" has been exposed.
I think all members should email the club to support a no deal situation.
Keep him here for the year. Play him in the vest or the VFL.
Sick of players, particularly players that we have given legal support to, kicking us in the balls.
Time to tell the industry we won't stand it.

Settle Kettle,

Twas a joke thus the ";):p" and nothing more.

Enjoy the night mate, we need some positive vibes and news.:rainbow:
I guess this whole beams +the bucks haters are really grinding my gears. But here's to a good b&f tonight and also to danger in blaxk and white next year :D

My respect for Beamsy has completely gone.
On the other hand my respect for H has hit the roof.

Blokes like Beams will find it hard to come back to the club after his career despite the fact he's a premiership player. Lumumba will be known as a Collingwood man no matter what he does at Melbourne. He might have half the talent of Beams but at least he has the guts to go to the BnF and not burn bridges with the club and more importantly his mates

TBH though, he must be going through some tough times. Unless he's out on the piss again tonight with Heater and ORouke.
448306935_on5nZnDb_c.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very awkward from BT there. Avoided mentioning Beams, who would be the main challenger to Pendles. And he's already onto the sshhhes

Still not buying into this. I'll take the naive snide marks and move right along.

He is still a champion of the club, maybe going through some really hard times with his family and leaving a club that he feels indebted to. I know, but I'll try and paint a different picture.

TBH though, he must be going through some tough times. Unless he's out on the piss again tonight with Heater and ORouke.
It's poor form, no respect to the club for what they did for him and McCarthy after 2010.
Poor guidance from his manager too, will be an interesting week to come

Remove this Banner Ad

Back