Prediction Copeland Trophy and other awards 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope that the club runs it's own 'Mark of the Year' comp at the Copeland, with Howe and Grundy as the only contenders...though I reckon Daniher will still find a way to win it.
Brilliant!

Side by side blah blah side by side blah blah review blah blah review blah blah finals blah blah tight group blah blah side by side blah blah finals blah blah review blah blah Maxwell blah blah Buckley blah blah side by side blah blah 125 years blah blah memberships blah blah review blah blah Buckley blah blah review blah blah finals.
Honestly who would want to watch this s**t, been to two Copeland nights absolute borefest and crap talking session that got everybody jolly and pumped for the following season.

The only highlight was that nut job Harry giving the farewell speech.
Tipping this isn't for you then :D

This stream is a bit rough, ever since the dinner break it's been a stop start affair every 5 seconds. We've got 75 down and 15 up and I'm even plugged in via lan cable.

Last edited:
Haven't had a single problem here, personally. Very good quality in fact.
Since the break picture and sound are good, but don't match up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic that Goldy won the Darren Millane award - well deserved and it actually gave me goose bumps.
His highlights showed a tackle on a Richmond player in the middle of the ground.
A tackle I'd been racking my brain for ages to try and remember who it was and couldn't.
Anyone wanting to see how to tackle a bloke cold without knocking him cold - that's it.
He almost lowered him to the ground and that's how they should be tackling; stop the player/win the free but respect him as well.

original-25942-1427414325-9.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back