News Corey Gault (Latest - he ain't being delisted ...)

Remove this Banner Ad

Buckley sacked him because he was old. So it's Bucks fault he tried to use him without a decent backup plan.

He was delisted at the end of the season because he could no longer play to the required standard. At the beginning of 2013 he was coming off a reasonable 2012 season. We also had Grundy, Witts and Hudson on the list. You said earlier that Bucks should not have experimented in the elimination final. You are yet to state what you would have done differently IN THAT GAME.

Keeffe relieved in the ruck. Who would you have played instead?

Lynch, Jolly or Hudson.

While we're at it I would have also played Krakouer and Didak would have started.

They were all cooked.

They would have still been better options than Keeffe rucking.

As for Krakouer and Didak they still were capable of match winning brilliance especially Krakouer.

They would have still been better options than Keeffe rucking.

As for Krakouer and Didak they still were capable of match winning brilliance especially Krakouer.

Doubt that mate. Who cares anyway?

Doubt that mate. Who cares anyway?

I don't care who cares that my opinion on that game I had to get it out. I'm taking a trip to the vent thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bye Corey.
I'll add your 44 to my list of available numbers

That number will always remind me of

Corey

Gault

tricked ya

Shane Kerrison
Lol
I knew a trick was coming, and you picked well.
Good player. Premiership player took Alan Richardsons spot after his failed fitness test with Lethal.

So, we haven't actually delisted him, but he's already gone and found another gig next year?

All my hopes for Gault are long gone. Just showed no physicality after a bit of early promise. Perhaps another player we were unable to develop when we had 7 rucks listed. What were they thinking?

But what are the alternatives to them calling back Gault. He's less than insurance as a mobile ruck in my mind. He's clearly not going to get a game forward ahead of anyone on our list unless they're all injured.

So why would they keep him on?

We've got lots of small and medium versatile types now with Mayne and Dunn coming in adding to Reid, Howe and Goldsack. Cox and Keefe aren't competitive rucks yet but neither was Gault.

What are the alternatives? Minson? Any other mature rucks in the state leagues worth considering? Surely one of them could be better than Gault!

So, we haven't actually delisted him, but he's already gone and found another gig next year?
I think we're hoping to get pick 479 off Swan Districts for him, but they won't pony up any better than pick 500.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back