News Corey Gault (Latest - he ain't being delisted ...)

Remove this Banner Ad

My favourite Facebook comment on his delisting...
"Farewell sweet prince. I'll never forget your amazing performance in the 2016 intraclub game..."
Lol that was me :p

Thanks Corey, but bye.

Sad thing is the club probably would've kept him if he didn't quit us.
Come on TG, Corey announcing his retirement is code for 'the club is delisting me and I know that no other club wants me, so I'll save face by retiring rather than going in to the draft and being overlooked.'

We were never keeping him after this year.

Come on TG, Corey announcing his retirement is code for 'the club is delisting me and I know that no other club wants me, so I'll save face by retiring rather than going in to the draft and being overlooked.'

Retired at 24. Living the dream Gaulty. I'm hanging out for his autobiography.

and it came out three weeks ago that he'd signed with Swan Districts.....

Still, i definitely still blame Bucks (and if not him Gubby)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can he Retire IF he is going to play WAFL?

Because he has retired from the AFL meaning he has quit Collingwood and is not interested in nominating to be drafted for any other AFL club.

Anne Meares has just retired from cycling but that doesnt mean she isnt going to ride a bike again

His last photo in a Pies jumper

chimg_600_100.png

Played 6 more games for CFC than I ever will. Pity it never all came together for Gault, nice height, mobile and looked the goods when he was up and about albeit he couldn't translate it into the season proper at either level.

Because he has retired from the AFL meaning he has quit Collingwood and is not interested in nominating to be drafted for any other AFL club.

Anne Meares has just retired from cycling but that doesnt mean she isnt going to ride a bike again

Fair Enough but there was 0% Chance of someone else Picking Him Up

I never thought Corey would make it in the end, but nonetheless all the best to him for the future because he seems like a good lad who gave it a crack at the top level.

and That all you can Ask. That they at least Try Hard to make it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back