Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is obeying any social distancing when they get people around to their house. Can pretend that you'll be a saint all you like but if you have mates around and start telling them to sit 1.5 metres apart and all the rest then you aint gunna have friends for long.

Besides, how big are all your couches that this is actually feasible?

No one is obeying any social distancing when they get people around to their house. Can pretend that you'll be a saint all you like but if you have mates around and start telling them to sit 1.5 metres apart and all the rest then you aint gunna have friends for long.

Yeh, again, given everyone is saying they’re already gonna do this be it at a park or home it seems like a pretty pointless argument.

no one is doing this at "the park", either. you have to be completely mad to think having 5 people in a house is worse than 40 minute lines for the toilets at "the park".

I'd turn it into a drinking game. As host, I'd prowl around in a hi-viz and hardhat with a Lufkin tape measure at the ready. I'd leap out and measure people. Anyone too close together and I'd make them skol.

It would be a cocktail shooter named "medicine", made from Creme de Menthe and Campari.

I'd tape off a section of the lounge and call it Rydges. Anyone refuses to skol, they'd be sent there to quarantine.

I'd remove the labels from the beer in the esky and replace them with my own labels that say "mask". Then I'd yell at people - "make sure you've got your mask on"!

Last edited:
This is absolute torture for blokes in the mid 20's.

I need companionship

Jesse Hogan likes this.

Jesse Hogan likes this.
What a strange post not sure if your trying to make fun of the situation but your 33 based on your username and have your life figured out already so quite frankly you can take your opinions on anything to do with this and place them in the bin

What a strange post not sure if your trying to make fun of the situation but your 33 based on your username and have your life figured out already so quite frankly you can take your opinions on anything to do with this and place them in the bin

Quite a melt there over a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no one is doing this at "the park", either. you have to be completely mad to think having 5 people in a house is worse than 40 minute lines for the toilets at "the park".
The fascination with toilets and seemingly Big Day Out level line ups to use them is truly and utterly bizarre. I totally understand people wanting to have people at their homes and feel they should be able to at this point in time (no doubt will be able to in the coming week) but to pretend the virus doesn't spread far, far more easily indoors than outdoors is delusional.

Can confirm, was making a joke, Jesse found himself in pretty much the same situation post-hub according to his manager.

I can’t believe you are still sticking to this “well everybody’s going to do it”. You still planning to go over to a mates place for the Grand Final?

Everybody is. Anecdotal sure but I’ve not spoken to a single person this week who is going to abide by the rules. Aside from 4 people on this forum.

Everybody is. Anecdotal sure but I’ve not spoken to a single person this week who is going to abide by the rules. Aside from 4 people on this forum.

How do you think those people would react if there’s a delay on relaxing restrictions caused by an increase in cases from people spreading it at GF BBQ’s?

The fascination with toilets and seemingly Big Day Out level line ups to use them is truly and utterly bizarre. I totally understand people wanting to have people at their homes and feel they should be able to at this point in time (no doubt will be able to in the coming week) but to pretend the virus doesn't spread far, far more easily indoors than outdoors is delusional.
the toilets are indoors...

How do you think those people would react if there’s a delay on relaxing restrictions caused by an increase in cases from people spreading it at GF BBQ’s?

Probably the same way they felt Monday when we didn’t ease home visits FOR gf day.

At this point we’re just waiting for one person to decide the numbers are low enough.

Go around Princes Park on a sunny Saturday. I’m not joking, there were 50 people lined up last week. All touching the same doors, buttons, soap dispensers. There ******* gross at the best of times but now? Plus everyone is going back to their mates and eating from the same chip bags etc. if you can’t see how that is a problem I don’t know what to tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back