Analysis Coronavirus - The Impact II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The number of cases is looking like it is on a better trajectory. I’m interested to know if the number of ICU patients has a similar curve??

AFL remote possibility Tasmania as a venue no earlier then June 10 , teams play eight games in a month to catch up and go from there similar to lightning carnival . Hawks advantage but they need it now maybe , maybe not .
Anyway at least Tassie gets plenty of footy and teams play two games a week , Foxtel will love it .
Still doubtful hopefully this virus over in the East subsides and Australia overall , need to wait it out though .

Aneeka Simonis

@AneekaSimonis
· 8m
Breaking: 59 people who recently returned from overseas and should be self-isolating were NOT home during @VictoriaPolice spot checks yesterday @theheraldsun #coronavirusaus #covid19aus

Name and shame i say!

Throw every one of them in the clink for 30 days.

Seriously, start fining the campaigners 🤬

I get a fine for literally anything, and you've got kents wandering around, knowingly breaking the law for extended periods and essentially endangering people.

Put down the wet lettuce FFS. Get some revenue back off these ignorant w***ers, god knows we're gonna need it after this.

Seriously, start fining the campaigners 🤬

I get a fine for literally anything, and you've got kents wandering around, knowingly breaking the law for extended periods and essentially endangering people.

Put down the wet lettuce FFS. Get some revenue back off these ignorant w***ers, god knows we're gonna need it after this.

100% agree.

Aneeka Simonis

@AneekaSimonis
· 8m
Breaking: 59 people who recently returned from overseas and should be self-isolating were NOT home during @VictoriaPolice spot checks yesterday @theheraldsun #coronavirusaus #covid19aus

Name and shame i say!

And this is why people are now forced into hotels now Lara

ScoMo has said to the 16K people who chose to still travel overseas in defiance of the travel ban will now get the lowest priority in getting back into the country.

Only exception will be those who traveled for aid and scientific work etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ScoMo has said to the 16K people who chose to still travel overseas in defiance of the travel ban will now get the lowest priority in getting back into the country.

I'm sure they'll all still whinge on social media in an entitled manner, only to get absolutely shat on by most people in response.

And fair enough, too. If you disregarded a strong recommendation by the government and elected to travel anyway for leisure, you deserve to not take priority getting back over those who had to travel for necessary reasons.

Can we send this guy to New York or Northern Italy on a fact finding mission? :moustache:

Can we send this guy to New York or Northern Italy on a fact finding mission? :moustache:
I wish I hadn't read that.

Was waiting for an anti-vaxxer idiot to start spouting nonsense publicly. Hope he gets arrested when he inevitably flaunts the rules.

Was waiting for an anti-vaxxer idiot to start spouting nonsense publicly. Hope he gets arrested when he inevitably flaunts the rules.
Give anti-vaxxers lethal injection. Just imagine those final moments.

'Noooo...not autism! No!'

Not sure if it’s mentioned here but a passenger from the Artania has passed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back