FTA-TV Curb Your Enthusiasm

Remove this Banner Ad

No, I am not waiting. I want it NOW!!!! Where there is a will, there is a way...
One of the greatest comedies ever created and you want it for free. What are you, a millennial??

To start with, it all felt a bit disjointed as he seemingly was going out of his way to piss off as many people he possibly could with no rhyme or reason. It still made me chuckle but didn't quite connect properly. But throughout the episode some of those threads came together.

After watching the opener, we went back and started watching Season 9 again. It was even funnier than I remembered it being at the time.

"I got a uncle with a wobbly leg. I can't stand that motherf***er. Leaning on s**t all the time."

I love Leon
Literally everything he says makes me laugh heartily enough to give my wife a shock.

Haha Maga hat brilliant and people thinking Jeff is Harvey Weinstein.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
I actually commented to my wife only seconds before he was "recognised" that he looks a lot like Weinstein. He's lost a stack of weight!

Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, when Foxtel was first launching, the slogan was Bart Simpson yelling I WANT IT NOW!

You're just a puppet for the man, man!
Given, I never watch Bart Simpson, Man, you could not be more wrong, man!

I've seen the first 8 minutes before things screwed up over the Mocha Joe. Anybody that cannot make scones should be out of business.

Will go back and watch full episode when get a more stable link.

Phenomenal start to the season. Jeff as Harvey Weinstein destroyed me.

Love how Larry has been trying to win Cheryl back in elaborate ways over the last few seasons, and in this episode they just randomly bang.

I've heard they are going to be trying some new things this season and it shows already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the consent video was great. And I loved the line "I bought a spite store". Funny how bad Larry David makes almost every other show seem.

That painting is ****ed.
Only now seeing it here do I understand Harvey's horror of having it in his living room, looking at him.

Hope the postman is in more episodes. That thing has a lot to play out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back