Certified Legendary Thread Deathriding Dogga's Dockers in 2023

Where do Dogga's Dockers finish in 2023?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think there’s a stat there that we’ve only won once on the SCG in past 17 years. Could factor that in as well.
Since 2018 we've played there what, two times? Would happily exchange our annual trip to Geelong to Sydney.

I think there’s a stat there that we’ve only won once on the SCG in past 17 years. Could factor that in as well.
1 win out of 5 games there since back-to-back wins in 2005-6.

The last one of which was Buckley's farewell game.

Gold Coast 32 points behind Freo on percentage so even if both teams win GC can still leapfrog Freo with a decent enough score.

Ideal scenario: North beat Gold Coast by a point, Hawks beat Freo by 6+ goals

Would just be happy with simple Gold Coast winning/Freo losing.

Gold Coast 32 points behind Freo on percentage so even if both teams win GC can still leapfrog Freo with a decent enough score.

Ideal scenario: North beat Gold Coast by a point, Hawks beat Freo by 6+ goals

Would just be happy with simple Gold Coast winning/Freo losing.

Yeah I’m not even thinking about getting pick 1, just don’t see it happening. Very happy with what we are getting from Freo already, hopefully todays results make it the best possible result.

Yeah I’m not even thinking about getting pick 1, just don’t see it happening. Very happy with what we are getting from Freo already, hopefully todays results make it the best possible result.
I'm more interested in North winning from the perspective that it would be funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a relief that Freo had a poor season because Jackson has very much warranted the compensation we’ll be receiving. He’s already the best player on their list imo and only going to get better.

The idea that we’re making off like bandits or receiving ‘overs’ for him are off the mark. It’s luckily worked out about right.

I admire Hawthorn for the fact that no matter how s**t they are, they always manage to find a way to make Melbourne supporters miserable.
They would have had to win by ten+ goals with Gold Coast going down like this.

Back