Racing December Daily Punt - Jingle All The Way

Remove this Banner Ad

it's money back if they're retired correct?

i know they plan on racing on but it would be irresponsible to let TAS go into his 4th year. just like Trapeze Artist last year.

it's money back if they're retired correct?

i know they plan on racing on but it would be irresponsible to let TAS go into his 4th year. just like Trapeze Artist last year.
Says before Noms, not All in
So I'd be thinking money back

TAS surely goes to stud after the autumn, along with Winx's swansong IMO.

Cox Plate 2019 market all of a sudden looks wide open, as such I've already had abit of a play on Te Akau Shark

Cox Plate 2019 market all of a sudden looks wide open, as such I've already had abit of a play on Te Akau Shark

I think TAS connections are on record saying he will go on for a CP, i personally wouldn't but hey we will see how long that stays the plan.

There's every chance the field wont be great one but group 2 NZ form?
I trust you got yourself a nice price

i see Heavenly Dust at r2 PINJ today is $51/$10.

up in trip, sectionals, way it runs, out of an oaks mare should only be a positive. LST runs faster overall time and faster late splits than a couple of hyped ones including C3 race. would be surprised if fave gets rolled but this should be running on.

few good bets around at pinj today,

up in trip, sectionals, way it runs, out of an oaks mare should only be a positive. LST runs faster overall time and faster late splits than a couple of hyped ones including C3 race. would be surprised if fave gets rolled but this should be running on.

Cheers threw a cheeky $5 on it just now

Think he has a big autumn carnival and then the $$$$ in the eyes of owners from stud farm becomes too good to turn down

John Messara/Arrowfield already bought in 50%. probably looking around 13-18mil per year he misses out on for first at least 3 seasons, if he's any good at stud who knows. also not much more to gain for his stud career at the track.

overraced and thereafter would have been nice if it were a 1450m race. still thought it was going to run a place with 20 to go but then it faded faster than smart melody.

Seems a terrible bet to be honest - how many of these boom Kiwi 3yos have come over here and failed to measure up in recent years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was there another hype one from 3 or so years back?
X something

Xtravagant - don't think it ever won in Australia

Also solid lols at the HK price on Pakistan Star - has zero business being anywhere near fave

Remove this Banner Ad

Back