Media Deestroy Medal betting - updated

Remove this Banner Ad

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
According to Quownbet all the early money for the Deestroy medal is unsurprisingly coming for the form player of the finals series.

Early betting is shaping like a race with Winx in the field.

Season 26 Deestroy Medalist betting odds.

Chappyuk. 1.06
All others. 30.00

According to Quownbet all the early money for the Deestroy medal is unsurprisingly coming for the form player of the finals series.

Chappyuk. 1.06
All others. 30.00

You're longer odds than I expected

A fool and his money is easily departed.
It's "a fool and his money are soon parted."

I'll give you a B+ for trying though.

Chappyuk. 1.06
All others. 30.00

Giving money away

Chappyuk. 1.06
All others. 30.00

You're longer odds than I expected
I’ll put $28,750,000 on chappy at $1.06 and $1,000,000 on all others.

Net profit if chappy wins = $725,000
Net profit if anyone else wins =$250,000

Risk free money. Pleasure doing business.

I’ll put $28,750,000 on chappy at $1.06 and $1,000,000 on all others.

Net profit if chappy wins = $725,000
Net profit if anyone else wins =$250,000

Risk free money. Pleasure doing business.

What is it in pounds?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before or after the vote of no confidence tonight?

I always thought Brexit was going to happen. First time I've thought that they are just going to throw their arms in the air and say it's too hard.

I think Brexit has merit but going to a referendum was a massive mistake and not thought through.

If it was just mainland Britain it would be ok but the Northern Ireland this Just throws a spanner in the works that is just too great.

I always thought Brexit was going to happen. First time I've thought that they are just going to throw their arms in the air and say it's too hard.

I think Brexit has merit but going to a referendum was a massive mistake and not thought through.

If it was just mainland Britain it would be ok but the Northern Ireland this Just throws a spanner in the works that is just too great.
Yeah, May’s really in a no win situation here. Can’t not facilitate a deal on lucrative terms to Europe with the Irish border issue, but will be seen by the British as rolling over and limp.

Why they thought a referendum without a solid, settled plan was a good idea is beyond me.

Yeah, May’s really in a no win situation here. Can’t not facilitate a deal on lucrative terms to Europe with the Irish border issue, but will be seen by the British as rolling over and limp.

Why they thought a referendum without a solid, settled plan was a good idea is beyond me.

As with everything it was just to do with votes. UKIP was wearing in to Cameron's base and it was the only way to stem the flow.

We're you here for the vote?

Nah thankfully missed that.

Was quite amazing. So similar to Trump. Remain just didn't think the alternative was possible so didn't put in the effort.

Ultimate hubris in both cases.

Proper Gander to have a massive game and smash all that stand in the way of a MBD victory and forever be widely acclaimed to be the greatest Deestroy medalist EVA!!!
Then I get a statue right?

Then I get a statue right?
One in each corner of the Snow Dome

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back