Did Carlton made the right decision choosing Voss over Ross?

Remove this Banner Ad

Think about it this way - Russell Crowe doesn't audition for roles. They come to him and say "Russ we want you for this role"

When someone has a proven track record making them go through the whole dog and pony show is actually an insult. Sayers had the right approach - until his board got worried someone like Ross would take away all their power.

proven track record at what exactly? Not winning flags?

This must be frustrating for Carlton supporters

The team playing well when the season is gone
Only one game behind your mob and with a good percentage. Season far from gone.

Will face port with a wet sail too... They may even be favourites by the time the ball is bounced.

Only one game behind your mob and with a good percentage. Season far from gone.

Will face port with a wet sail too... They may even be favourites by the time the ball is bounced.
If the game was at the G I’d be pretty optimistic but Port play Marvel really well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a more mentally fragile team than Carlton

Look like the Harlem globetrotters when there is no pressure but once there is a chance of finals they ******* buckle

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Some people in this thread with serious egg on their faces lol

Not sure round 18 is the time to be calling it Elmer. One needs to be given the boot or win a flag for this one to be decided.

From my view Ross will improve the Saints but not get them all the way. I expected a dead cat bounce this year, and they are delivering. 6-12 was always their range.

Voss on the other hand is expected to bring his list into the finals. 4-8 is his range.

Both may end up getting there. This round had brought the saints back slightly and improved the Blues to continue to strive toward expectation.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back