Opinion Do we need a crack down?

Remove this Banner Ad

Preface - Our mods are lovely people, and they do a great job.

Question though, are our standards slipping? Do our mods need to take a harder line?

IMO, the answer is yes on both counts. Mods need to start moderating.

The OP doesn't like what's being posted and for some unknown reason to the rest of mankind thinks his own rather pungent s**t doesn't stink.

That's it, in a nutshell.

The OP doesn't like what's being posted and for some unknown reason to the rest of mankind thinks his own rather pungent s**t doesn't stink.

That's it, in a nutshell.
Not really, I’m including my own posting in this discussion. There was a crack down awhile ago, I’m simply asking if we need another one.

Is that like a hoedown but with crack instead of hoes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My one cent: a bit more emphasis on poster replying to posts and not personally attacking.
I thought it was interesting that some of the no's then attacked the Op. LOL.
Thought that it made jmac70 case.

Last edited:
Everyone already has the ability to "crackdown" ... its called the Ignore function
Thats true but it takes a while to work out who to ignore. The standard for new posters is low if we excuse personal abuse because the poster can be ignored. I don't have a problem with this approach to outrageous or repetitive claims as it will demonstrate freedom of opinion is supported.

The OP goads and goads and calls out newbies and then engages with them so the chat degenerates to something ridiculous, most likely alcohol fueled which he reminds us of every second post, then starts a thread that asks whether we need a crackdown? ok
Fair enough.

Everyone already has the ability to "crackdown" ... its called the Ignore function
I used to use the 'ignore' function but was always tempted to click on 'show ignored'.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back