News Dons ASADA scandal (Latest: Pg 101 - CAS verdict. Guilty, 12 months.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep - just spent a very enjoyable half hour reading through the Essendon board about their coach. I think the penny may be starting to drop (albeit in slow motion) There's quite a bit of anger and it's largely directed at one man.

they voted two hird men onto the board last year. no chance in hell hird is going anywhere courtesy of the club or supporters.

only wada can rid our game of him now.

So last week Jimmy said "We can't cut their feet off and put new ones on. If we could we might have tonight, but we can't."

Now we hear about trying to create some sort of Centaur.

When will the scientific experiments end James, when!!!!

So last week Jimmy said "We can't cut their feet off and put new ones on. If we could we might have tonight, but we can't."

Now we hear about trying to create some sort of Centaur.

When will the scientific experiments end James, when!!!!

Mebbe he meant "hooves"

Stephen Dank prepared to experiment on Essendon players with a horse drug, AFL tribunal reportedly told

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-afl-tribunal-reportedly-told-20150616-ghow72

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand Essendon supporters. Can they really be so gullible and so apathetic? When are they going to sacrifice Hird to the Lord of Light? He more than deserves it.

After the debacle of his coaching agin the cats (and the inevitable media criticism) I felt a similar joy as experienced during the Malthouse meltdown.

May his reign continue

If James does eventually get the chop what chance he ends up as Cartoon coach?

I don't want the LOLs to end.

Seriously when are the AFL going to step in and take over administration at Essendrug this is becoming more of a farce than previously.

Can't imagine Gillon wanting this to go into another season.

Ummm yeah, that's why i said & NOW we here about some sort of Centaur thing.

horsefootball.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back