No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
gov-kfc-store-jpg.677039
Hahaha love your work Grom

Not liking this extreme blowtorch on the Blues. 360 going nuts.

Don't want to see a bunkered down, spirited, one-off effort in response

Glory be. They put the blow torch on Carlton and then proceeded to cook, fry and then boil them.

Carlton board expecting to get a priority pick so losing pick 1 doesn't matter. A case study on the perils of welfare dependency.
Pretty quickly countered by another of their own though. Thing is, they did get AFL assistance last year for finishing low with the mature age freebies ... and they still went ahead with trading out their 1st round this year.

Last year set the standard of getting mature players as assistance for finishing low, so getting an end of round 1 priority pick would be a step up from that, and getting a pick 1 PP would be yet another step up so reckon pick 1 as a PP is pretty unlikely (they have become more competitive this year). Mind you if they do get pick #1 as a PP, it would mean we have pick #2.

I didnt think the last 24 hours on here could get any better. I was wrong.

There is a rumour on the Blues board that Cripps has been offered an absolute monster deal from an opposition club.

I actually think their Club could be broken.

Carlton didn’t value Stocker at pick 6.

This is a lie. Always has been

Their narrative is that they did this trade to get to get their hands on this awesome player, who inexplicably fell and they had to react quickly to snaffle this amazing opportunity

SOS and the bargain hunters jumped when they saw opportunity

It’s all a lie

Carlton needed to seek board approval and got it the day before the draft, to trade next years no.1

This was reported widely

So before the draft started, before anyone could spell the word “stocker” the Carlton board authorised the trading of next years no.1

They were desperate to spend the currency they were given, desperate to do a deal, and they did

It had sweet bugger all to do with Liam Stocker and the fake news about ranking him so highly

They had money in their pocket they were desperate to spend. And then they had to justify it

There is a rumour on the Blues board that Cripps has been offered an absolute monster deal from an opposition club.

Ahhh... that won’t worry them too much if they lose Cripps... they’ve got Stocker now!..

But seriously.. imagine it turns out to be true....... and it’s the crows.

It's not us is it???😂😂😂😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton didn’t value Stocker at pick 6.

This is a lie. Always has been

Their narrative is that they did this trade to get to get their hands on this awesome player, who inexplicably fell and they had to react quickly to snaffle this amazing opportunity

SOS and the bargain hunters jumped when they saw opportunity

It’s all a lie

Carlton needed to seek board approval and got it the day before the draft, to trade next years no.1

This was reported widely

So before the draft started, before anyone could spell the word “stocker” the Carlton board authorised the trading of next years no.1

They were desperate to spend the currency they were given, desperate to do a deal, and they did

It had sweet bugger all to do with Liam Stocker and the fake news about ranking him so highly

They had money in their pocket they were desperate to spend. And then they had to justify it
Surely they could have got something better than what we were offering

It's almost as though SOS is incompetent

Has there ever been a player more important to a club than Cripps to Carlton?

Surely Ablett wasn't this important to GC even in the early years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back