No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Rucci classic.

Sam Durdin, lol.

For the record, taken between our traded pick, were:

Cockatoo (perennially injured)
Duggan (meh)
C.Ellis (traded for Rite Price out of date potato chips)
Weller (traded to GC)

Sure Lever was traded but we maximised his value big time.

Would any of those four have elicited the same trade result had they asked for a trade? Sure, the Weller trade was a weird one and got a good deal.

Cockatoo can't even get on the park.
hindsight is a wonderful thing. We did the trade with geelong before the draft so there were 13 clubs that could have taken Lever and who knows - before the draft - who would slip etc. You have to view this trade prior to the draft in terms of its risk

Nup, no luck - the filter is pretty good at picking off just the rude bits. Can you type out space separated the letters of the less potty word in your previous post please?
It’s pretty obvious what it was, starts and ends with F

It’s pretty obvious what it was, starts and ends with F

Fireproof?

You didn't get a mention because you didn't come first or second. Hell, second only got a mention because of the lifetime 40%!

Don't worry about it, fourth is pretty good. It's higher than Carlton have gotten in a long time.

Another Rucci classic.

Sam Durdin, lol.

For the record, taken between our traded pick, were:

Cockatoo (perennially injured)
Duggan (meh)
C.Ellis (traded for Rite Price out of date potato chips)
Weller (traded to GC)

Haha, geez, I forgot all about Nakia Cockatoo!

I remember people saying how we stuffed up by trading out pick 10 and missing out on him. Haven't heard that in a while, wonder why?

I remember people saying how we stuffed up by trading out pick 10 and missing out on him. Haven't heard that in a while, wonder why?

To be fair, one Ryan Burton fan aside, most are willing to back Ogilvie in at this stage.

What has happened to him exactly? Geelong have been very good this year, not like they can't develop players of reasonable quality which we all thought Nakia would be...

Farewell Double-Death-Riding first leg ...

rockchat-net-cya-gif.683111

inb4:lock:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we can let them back in to the "discussion" around the time we play them. I think they'll be so despondent by then not many will respond anyway lol

No, because it won't be discussion, it will be like explaining gravitational lensing to your five year old, i.e., a waste of time.

They will post in bad faith, as they have before. Do i have to stress again, we've never had a No Opposition Supporters thread on our board before, not even to keep out Port fans?

No, because it won't be discussion, it will be like explaining gravitational lensing to your five year old, i.e., a waste of time.

They will post in bad faith, as they have before. Do i have to stress again, we've never had a No Opposition Supporters thread on our board before, not even to keep out Port fans?

I will summarize what they will say in circular arguments ad nauseum.

Stocker is a Top 6 pick and whoever we get with the Crows pick will be a gun.

Pick 1 is overreacted. Wash, Rinse and Repeat.

Kreuzer. Who the **** would want Kreuzer? He finally got on the park, and it turns out he's "okay". A stellar career averaging 12 disposals and 20 hitouts. Hey, who's the ruckman this year that's averaging more disposals, tackles, hitouts, contested & uncontested possessions, contested marks, and intercepts? REILLY O'BRIEN. Yes, our pick 9 in the 2014 rookie draft is playing better than a Pick 1.

I can just see SOS trading Kreuzer to the Hawks for a packet of chips and some stupid pick swap... Only for Kreuzer to go and not have another injury in his 4-5 years at the Hawks where he's consistently a top 3 ruckman in the league. 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back