No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So to sum up, we traded Gov, pick 40, our 2019 3rd rounder for Ned, Shane McAdam and a 2019 5th rounder.

So we need to death ride Gov and hope for huge season's from Ned and Shane.

Then we also have to death ride Stocker and Carlton and hope for a huge season from the Crows.

Why don't these two clubs just get a room lol. Can we have some kind of score system :)

It takes two to tango.

Have to applaud Carlton for having the balls and essentially backing themselves in. It shows their supporters they feel positive about the coming year.

Likewise we have to applaud the crows for having a go. It likewise shows they feel we that this year was an anomaly. At worst theyve moved up 5 positions in the draft I reckon, at best it could be pick 1.

I love gambles like this and it makes the season even more interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shoe-in for a top 5 pick (at least), both Fremantle and Brisbane are passed them. Only GC, St.Kilda, and maybe Bulldogs/North will be around Carlton's mark.

SOS rated Stoeker and thought Richmond would get him at 20.

He paid a premium to get Stoeker (as they have no more picks his draft).

We have given up 19 and probably 19ish next year (after academy/fs) for a top 5 pick - you would do this trade every day of the week.

Will be interested if we dangle this pick infront of GC next year as Rankine will be desperate to come back to SA due to home sickness.

Carlton Ins: Sam Doherty, Mitch McGoverne, Will Setterfield, Alex Fasolo (assuming new fitness guru gets him back to 100% output), Nick Newman.

And Sam Walsh & Liam Stocker.

All 7 players step straight into Carlton best 22. Plus Charlie Curnow, Pat Cripps, Harry McKay get better. And we dump the following top 22 players in 2018, Nick Graham, Matthew Wright, Cam O'Shea, Aaron Mullett, Ciaren O'Byrne, Sam Kerridge, Sam Rowe.

If Adelaide supporters think you have a guarantee top 3 pick in 2019, think again!!!!

There's actually not an unreasonable chance that your club finish below Carlton in 2019.
:tearsofjoy:

Is Rozzee that good?
Not in the opinions of all other experts, they had him at around pick 10 before his finals series, then moved him to 7-8 after it.
Talent-wise, everyone had him after Smith, B.King, Blakely, outside the big 4. Some also had Thomas as a better midfield prospect before Rozee so it was a save selection by them and having lost Wingard and Polec, they would have wanted one of Lukosious or Rankine.

This was my exact thought

SOS rated Stoeker and thought Richmond would get him at 20.

He paid a premium to get Stoeker (as they have no more picks his draft).

We have given up 19 and probably 19ish next year (after academy/fs) for a top 5 pick - you would do this trade every day of the week.

Will be interested if we dangle this pick infront of GC next year as Rankine will be desperate to come back to SA due to home sickness.
his is

It takes two to tango.

Have to applaud Carlton for having the balls and essentially backing themselves in. It shows their supporters they feel positive about the coming year.

Likewise we have to applaud the crows for having a go. It likewise shows they feel we that this year was an anomaly. At worst theyve moved up 5 positions in the draft I reckon, at best it could be pick 1.

I love gambles like this and it makes the season even more interesting.

R3 Port v Carlton at AO

Im confused as to who I want to lose.

Need some help. Port losing is ideal as we can always rely on Carlton to lose to others.

Not at all. I'm not sure why people think like this...

If Stocker turns out to be a gun is it not worth it? One year early, bring more players through together. And we'll very likely trade Crows' first rounder for a mature player, no more youngsters the rebuild is complete.

This is from the Carlton draft thread. The rebuild is complete? After a 2 win year? The delusion is strong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back